prescient • edogawa, ranpo

*mature content*
this is a lemon, this is one of my first lemons that i've posted and this is also probably the least kinkiest lemon i've ever written. if you're uncomfortable in any way, please don't read further on. thank you. enjoy!
requested by ; @tiffanybvnnypastry

| prescient • edogawa, ranpo |

       ranpo knew something about you that you didn't even know yourself. ranpo knew you were gonna die soon, and he was too scared to tell you. it took him weeks, maybe even months, to find out the right way to tell you. now, he was gonna confess.
       "(y/n), i have something to tell you." ranpo felt sweat forming on his forehead and he can feel himself getting hotter under his poncho.
        "yes, ranpo?" you say, keeping your eyes on the anime displayed on the tv.
        "this may seem sudden to you but you're gonn-" ranpo started speaking until you cut him off.
         "i'm gonna die soon... i know..." him reminding you about your dead made you nervous. you didn't want to die, you dreaded the day that was coming.
          "you knew already?" ranpo said, surprised.
           "yeah..." you say, blinking quickly trying to get the tears out of your eyes.
            "hey, no need to cry. i'll cherish you. i promise you. i'll make you feel better." ranpo said and sat next to you on the couch.
              "you'd comfort me? hey, i also have a quick question for you."
               "you can ask me anything, (y/n)."
               "take me."
               "take you where?" ranpo said with that childish smile of his. you immediately face palmed. he was so innocent, that he didn't know what you were talking about.
                "i don't want you to take me anywhere, i want you to take my virginity..." you say, blushing at the last part. you thought ranpo was innocent. scratch that.
                "if that's what you want..." in an instant, ranpo was carrying you to the bedroom.
he dropped you on his bed and smashed his lips to yours. you giggled against his lips as his tongue ran over your bottom lip. you allowed him entrance, he didn't miss one spot. his lips went down to your neck. he kissed all over until he found a certain spot which made you go crazy. his lips brushed against your spot, making you make a soft noise.
                "i like that sound..." you can feel his hot breath hit your neck, making you feel even hotter. he kisses down your body, taking off your shirt, then ending at your waist. he pulls your shorts down teasingly. he admired you in your pretty lingerie.
                "i like this lingerie on you, but i'm afraid that i'd love it more on the floor." ranpo's hands tickled your back as he unclasped your bra. you shivered as you felt the cold air hit your naked torso. ranpo spent no time and immediately kissed around your breasts. he left hickies on your chest, claiming you. "ranpo...stop teasing." you demanded as he looked up from his sight.
                 "right, my (y/n)-chan wants the real thing?" ranpo asked you dirty questions, which made you want him even more. you missed your head and gulped.
                  "as you wish." ranpo said and quickly pulled down your panties. he softly bit your thighs and worked up to your womanhood. he planted a kiss on your womanhood as you let out a soft moan.
                  "do you like that?" ranpo said, mumbling against you. you nodded as he slowly licked you. then he inserted his tongue in you. you moaned out slowly. your hand had smacked against your face, trying not to make any more embarassing noises.
                  "remove your hand, i want to hear the exotic noises you make." ranpo said, creating vibrations throughout your body, still eating you out. you finally gave in and removed your hand, letting the uncontrollable moans pour out of your mouth. then you felt something at the pit of your stomach.
                   "r-ranpo! i'm gonna!" you moaned as you reached your climax and came all over his face. he took his fingers and licked your juices off his fingers.
                   "my (y/n)-chan tastes sweet." he says, wiping your juices off his face and licks his fingers clean. then ranpo pulled down his pants and boxers. he was huge, there was no denying that. you hesitated, but you took him in your hand. you wanted to give him as much pleasure as he did to you. you gently took him in your hand as you moved your hand up and down his shaft.
                  "(y/n)..." he moaned. then you took him in your mouth, you were scared but you wanted to give him pleasure. you bobbed your head over his length. he moaned out and pushed your head farther into him. you gagged but managed to still deep throat him.
"(y/n)... i'm so close!" he couldn't control his moans anymore. he released into your mouth and you swallowed his sémen. his juices were all over you. your face, your breasts, just everywhere. he got up and rummaged in his drawer, grabbing a còndom. he opened the silver package and out it on his length.
"(y/n), i can't hold back anymore..." he placed you on your back. "are you ready?" you nodded slowly. he pushed his length into you slowly. your sight got blurry as tears filled your eyes. ranpo wiped those away.
                   "it hurts..." you cry out. "it's okay, it'll get better." ranpo interlocked his fingers with yours. you gave him a small nod, meaning that he could move. he slowly thrusted into you. your cries slowly turned into moans.
                   "ranpo... f-faster!" you groan as he thrusts faster and harder. he was pounding mercilessly into you. you moans were uncontrollable at this point, you were putty in ranpo's hands. he nipped at your neck. then you switched positions with him, you were in the position to ride him. you were nervous but you started bouncing up and down. ranpo held your hips, guiding you. then you were riding him much faster. then he hit a certain spot that left your limbs shaking. the placed you on your back again, knowing you were tired and started pounding into that same spot again. your moans turned into screams. you were sure the neighbors could hear you guys.
                   "r-ranpo! i'm coming!" you scream as you feel that familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach. ranpo wasn't done yet though. he pounded into you faster and harder. you looked into his emerald eyes as he pounded into you faster and faster. then you started to reach your third and final peak. you came a second time and this time, ranpo came with you. he pulled out and you let out a sigh. he threw the còndom away and laid down next to you.
                   "i love you, (y/n). i hope i comforted you." ranpo wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek. you snuggled into his chest.
                   "i love you too, ranpo. yeah you did." you smiled at him. he whispered sweet nothings in your ear. then you both fell asleep. you had trouble walking the next few days.