k-pop • nakajima, atsushi

author's note;;
i kinda got inspired to do this while listening to k-pop. i was listening to q & a by seventeen (featuring ailee)
i don't listen to k-pop often, and i wouldn't call myself a fan, but some songs sound really great actually. this is really short, i apologize. it was kinda cute though. anyways, enjoy the one-shot!

| k-pop • nakajima, atsushi |

you popped your earbuds in as you scrolled through spotify, looking for a new song. you softly tapped on a song called 'q & a - seventeen & ailee'.

'yeah, just stop acing like you didn't hear me or.
yo seoro maebeon deutneun dung maneun dung mareul dollyeodae
girl, i know what's up on your mind
stop fronting and tell me
i, i, i want you
baby i, i, i want you
neoreul tteoollil ttaemada
got me singing uh ao
question and answer'

you were dancing like crazy inside your head. that was until you had bumped into someone. you had fell, butt first.
"oh my, i'm s-sorry!" a hand reached out for you, which you gladly accepted.
you picked up your school bag and the boy picked up phone off the ground and lightly cleaned it with his finger. he hands your phone back to you.
"thank you, i'll be off now. sorry for the bother." you quickly apologized.
"hey, wait... i l-like that song too!" the boy says, watching you put on your ear buds. you then take one out in surprise.
"y-you like seventeen?"
"yeah, they're one of my favorites." the boy's cheeks glow red as he scratches it.
"it's embarrassing, i know. i'm a fanboy-" he starts to ramble and vent out.
"it doesn't bother me at all! in my opinion, fanboys are cool. you don't see them too often." you try to slightly calm him down, which it worked.
"really, my 'friends' think it's weird that i listen to them..." the boy says, looking off to the side.
"hey, it's not weird. do you have a phone by any chance?"
"huh? oh yeah." the boy reached in his pocket.
"can i see it real quick?"
the boy hands you his phone, you put your number in.
"here you go, i put my number in." you smile at him.
"o-oh! okay! i'm n-nakajima atsushi."
"(f/n) (l/n). it's nice to meet you atsushi. text me later, i have to go." you shot him a small smile.
he said his goodbyes and you left with a smile on your face.
little did you know, it would be the start of a beautiful relationship.