"Midnight snack" | Kim Taehyung

It was 3.05 in the morning and you still couldn't sleep, despite being in Kim Taehyung's arms. 

Yes. The Kim Taehyung. 

He wasn't the reason why, it was your growling stomach. You didn't felt like eating when your boyfriend reached home since you had eaten earlier. Now, you regretted not eating. You tossed and turn a couple of times but it still didn't help you sleep. 

Your eyes widened when you remembered you had left over Kimchi fried rice from last night. A midnight snack wouldn't hurt right...?

You looked up at your sleeping boyfriend and pecked his cheek softly. "I'll come back," you whispered, pushing his arm away from your waist. Slowly, you left the room. 

Stretching your tense arms, you opened the fridge and took out the box of rice and heat it up. 

You patted your stomach that was growing loudly. "You will feel better, little one," 

When you heard the microwave beep, signalling it was done heating up, you quickly took it out with both hands and rushed to get a spoon. Afterwards, sauntering-- more like running-- towards the dining table. 

One you placed the delicious food in front of you, you licked your lips and was about to spoon the fried rice when a voice stopped you. 

"What are you doing?" 

You let out a loud scream as you dropped your spoon to the floor. You turned back and saw your boyfriend standing behind you with sleepy eyes. 

"I-I was getting a midnight snack," you stuttered out. "what are you doing here?!" you remarked. 

"I live here...?" your dumb boyfriend answered. 

"Why are you awake?! You should be sleeping, you have work tomorrow,"

"You have work tomorrow too," he pointed out. 

You groaned out and picked up the now dirty spoon, but you didn't give a shit. You scooped the rice, ready to eat before you said, "Just... let me get my midnight snack alright,"

"That's not a midnight snack, jagiya," he pointed out again, this time taking a seat beside you.

You chewed the food deliciously. "i don't care,"

Taehyung stared at you while you eat. "You should've eaten earlier, jagiya,"

"I wasn't hungry,"

Taehyung chuckled and ruffled your hair. 

"I would mess your hair up, but it's already messed up," you retorted and continued eating. 

"meanie," pouted Taehyung but let you eat in peace anyways. 

***

After you had eaten your large "midnight snack", you and Taehyung went back to bed. 

"Next time, if you're hungry, wake me up," said Taehyung. 

"Wae?"

"I don't want to sleep without you. When you left to get food, it felt so weird so I woke up and then realise you were gone. I thought you left me," said Taehyung with a slight baby-ish voice. 

"Awwww, my poor baby," you riffled his hair and kissed his forehead. "I will never leave my man," 

i made this like a few seconds ago and i want to sleep so not edited (-: enjoy this fluff