Chap.27 The Hunter

IMPORTANT FOR ALL READERS:

So I'm changing the time frame to April of this year. I know its the second time I've done it, don't shoot me please. Also real real sorry for the long wait! I had Spring Break, laziness, writers block, school, etc. Well anyways enjoy!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nina's P.O.V

Louis shakes his head confused.

"Love, what's going on? I don't understand."

"I'll explain back at the house okay? Now hug me." Louis raises an eyebrow.

"Well, okay then." He wraps his arms around me. I hug him tightly and teleport to the hotel room, leaving behind a greenish dust. We arrive and I break free from his arms and start packing our bags. Louis looks around utterly confused.

"How? What?" He brushes his hand through his hair, shocked. I finish packing our stuff and grab our bags and bring it to the living room.

"I'll explain everything when we get back home. Now hold the bags and hold my hand." I grip some bags with my hand and smile slightly at Louis. I just need to get to Stefan and Damon.

" I can't make sense of all this." Louis mutters under his breath and breathes in.

"My life is so weird." He says. I ignore his comment and I teleport us again into my room at the house, leaving behind a gray sparkling dust. Louis stops when we blink into my room. He looks around frozen and blinks a few times. This is before his hand flys to his mouth and he runs to the bathroom to vomit. 

"Lou are you going to be okay?" I ask him once he comes back out looking a bit pale. He nods his head and I walk up to him and lightly grasp his hand.

"Nina, I thought you told me everything that night!" He says looking down at me, hurt evident in his voice.

" I'll explain everything to everyone okay?" I kiss his cheek, grab his hand and leave my room, leaving the bags. We go down the stairs and I jog down. Damon, Stefan, and Elena all look up over at us. They looked like they were in a fight. Stefan glared at Damon and held Elena close. Damon smirks drinking his bourbon leaning against the book case.  Well it can't be more important than this. Stefan and Elena look surprised and Damon only slightly.

"Nina why are you back so soon?" Elena asks after clearing her throat. I stand by the bottom of the staircase with Louis.

"Somethings happened." I say. Damon's eyebrows scrunch together and he sets down his cup and stands up, walking forward. I walk with Louis and sit on a couch. I look up at them for a second, when they do nothing.

"Well? Sit down." I say stressed and impatient. Stefan and Elena exchange looks and sit down. Damon remains standing and I know he'll stay that way. I sigh and brush a hand through my wavy locks.

"Okay so I met up with an old friend today..." I start out and soon start explaining the whole story with the witch, Ingeniosis, the Hunter, and that I'm one of them.

"That's why I had the power of Teleportation, Telekinesis, and Telepathy before I was a vampire and still kept it." Louis sits there staring at the ground processing the information.

"Wait so you can read minds?" Elena asks astonished. I nod.

"Have you ever..?" Louis starts an unfinished sentence. I shake my head.

"Just once, when we first met." He nods and sits and ponders everything. Damon on the other hand was shocked.

"What! You can have kids?" He says incredulously. Elena smiles at me.