Chap.14 Could this night get any worse?

Hi! I hope you liked the last chapter! Well don't forget you can give me any ideas in the comments it on TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND KIK. For instagram and kik my user is kiyana14 and twitter is @KiyanaParsan

_________________________________________

It has been about 2 weeks or so, that me and Louis have been boyfriend and girlfriend. We haven't been on our first date yet because one of us were always busy. Mainly me, because with being a vampire all of your emotions are heightened. This results with me not being able to control my urges so I tried to distance myself from Louis for about a week saying I was sick. Honestly though Louis has been amazingly patient. The other week we were busy with his birthday. For his present I got him a real expensive nice onesie that was all cool with hidden pockets and other special features. You should have seen his face it was like he got a gift from God.

Well today was New Years Eve and I was in my room getting ready for a party at the Grill where I'll meet up with the boys. I slipped on my short pink sparkly dress. I then proceeded to curl my straight black hair into long ringlets going down to the top of my bum.

I could hear Damon and Stefan getting ready in the other room. I did my make up which was mascara, pink sparkly eye shadow, and some pink lip gloss. I don't ever wear foundation or none of that because one I'm already tan, probably had some middle eastern relatives, and two I feel like if I wore it it would feel funny on my face. I slipped on my pink platform heels which made me a bit taller which is always a bonus.

(picture on the side of her dress)

"Guys! Hurry UP!!" I yell as I walk to the basement to drink some blood bags Damon and Stefan keep down here. Stefan drinks animal blood though, which causes lots of teasing from me and Damon, so it's mainly for me and Damon. I open the fridge and grab like 2 and drink it fast. Ok so now I shouldn't have many urges.

I walk back upstairs after carefully making sure that I didn't get any blood on my dress or I was going to be pissed.

"How long does it take for 2 GUYS to get ready?!"

"Ok ok! We're coming!" Damon yelled as he and Stefan walked down the stairs. Damon was dressed in a tux and Stefan in a suit. I noticed Damon trying and failing at tieing his bowtie. I walked up to him and grabbed his hands stoping him and started to tie it. When I was done I looked up to look into Damon's dark eyes noticing the pain in them.

"Damon! What's wrong?" My eyebrows scrunched with my hand on his shoulder. I could tell he was trying to hide it.

"What are you talking about? Lets get in the car." He tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm with tears in my eyes.

"You remember too?" I was talking about when our mother used to tie the boys ties and bowties when we were younger. We got over our moment and got in the car.

When we got to the Grill we parked by the boys van. When we walked in me, Damon, and Stefan had our arms linked and all eyes where on us as we walked. It was probably because Damon and Stefan had girls who swoon over them everywhere, but in my head I was thinking yep we're that epic. My eyes rested on a girl with purple hair, Zayn, Caroline, Harry, Liam, a strange girl with curly brown hair, Niall and finally Louis. We locked eyes as I walked over to the booth in the corner of the room watching his wide eyes and gaping mouth. He snaked his arm around my waist pulling me into him as my stomach burst with butterflies. Stefan went and found Elena and Damon was sitting by Niall drinking.

"You look beautiful tonight." He whispers in my ear. I blush.

"Oooh look at the love birds in the corner!" Caroline announces. I glare at her. She surrenders her hands up going back to her bubbly self.