Chapter 22

*Thanks for reading this is the last Chapter! I hope you liked it. I cant believe I upload every chapter in two days

Lets find out what the Livingtons will say!!!! Will they forgive her? Will she ever marry Matthew or will she runaway again?*

I arrived at the Livington’s  house as I gulped and knock at the door with the red letter Mrs.Lexington told me to give to Mrs.Livington. I was told by their maid that they were in the living room. I went in as they saw me they were  surprised. I told them I had to talk to them about what had happened.

I told the whole story to all three of them. They looked surprised and confused but the look at Mrs.Livington was different more shocked than surprised than I remembered about the letter and handed it to her. She took it and read it as she began crying and saying

“ I was right” She looked at me then said

“Aurora this whole time you were staying with my sister”

I was shocked. Matthew and Mr.Livington was looking at her with wide eyes. After a while she told me that the marriage was back on with the condition that I didn’t run away again. I agreed as Matthew and I got up and hugged each other.

A month later I was in a new wedding dress I was so happy. As my father walked me down the aisle everyone looked at me. I saw my friends and family then I saw Clair Eleanor Elizabeth and Eleanor’s Husband next to Mrs.Livington. I smiled and Nodded at Claire. I saw Matt as he grab my hand squeezed it as the father started we said our “I do’s” and finished with “You may know kiss the bride.”

At the reception I asked for silence as I got my violin out of it’s case and said

“This song is dedicated to my husband!” I started playing the song that I played at the gazebo and the river. When I finished everyone applauded.

*One year later*

I woke up smiling as I kissed Matthew when we hear the babies cry. Yes we have twins Emily and James. We are the most happy family. We built a house in the middle of both our parents houses. This week everyone went to visit Claire and Eleanor and when I mean everyone I mean EVERYONE. Both our families was with us good memories we made. I was happy when I made the right choice and realize it in time!!"

*Thanks for reading. I don't know if it's good but I really like writing it.

Everyone Please take a bow

*Everyone comes out bows and Aurora and Matthew kiss.

Everyone: "Awww"

"Hey now I didn't say kiss i just said bow *

Everyone:" Quiet let them kiss... Let them kiss... Let them kiss"

"Fine go ahead and kiss"*