Chapter 15

The big day has come Wedding day. I woke up with my mom telling me to hurry. I got up happy that today I would make my escape. I had my bag made the day before so I hid the bag next to a tree next to my house.

I changed to my Wedding dress big and puffy of course I got a medi and pedi as they did my hair. I asked for alone time since i was nervous. My mother agreed and everyone left as Matt came in and kissed me

“Last kiss that I wanted from you”

“I know I’m going to miss you but remember what I said a promise is a promise.”

He smiled as he left I closed the door and walked to the window and opened it wide as i climb out my window as i jump down and started running without no one seeing me. I got my bag and i was waiting for my ride when it came up.

I quickly got in and hid while it left. I heard my mom scream "the bride is missing where in earth is the bride  help someone help Aurora where are you Aurora  AURORAAAAAA"

I yelled at through driver to drive faster he took me to the next town.

I paid the man that he never saw me. He left as i walked in town as i went to a cafe and got something to eat. I had enough money for a few days.

*O.o Aurora what did you do running away like that!!!

Aurora: "Shut up it's my choice hey who are you?

"I'm nobody and then I'm somebody"

*I run away laughing"

Aurora: O_O*

*I thouht i would be funny if I did this one time*