Chapter 9

"Thanks Matt(nickname i gave him)" I get up as I feel his hands grab mine and pull me to him as I fell on top of him this time our eyes met as I blush . He leans up and kisses me. I get all warm and fuzzy and Matt was my first kiss.

After we kissed he helped me get on my horse and he got on the other horse and we rode back to my house.

I whole time all I could think of was from all the people to have an arranged marriage to I was going to get married to Matt. I blush hard my dream came true. When we arrived we put the horses back.

he grabbed my hand and walked me to the house when we went to the living room was  shocked to see us covered in mud.

"Sorry mother father and Mr.and Mrs. Livington the truth is I was shocked to find out that i was going to get married so i decided to take max for a ride so i could get used to the idea when Matt was following me. The only reason I stopped was because my vision got blurry due to the fact that I was crying.... So i got off max that's when it started raining and became slippery Matt was still running after me after i fell the second time he got me.... Then...Ummm..... (looking at my mom) lightning... started striking"

mom looked at me nodding

"Aura we know that's why we were all worried we know how terrified you are of lightning.

"I know when Matt figured it out he held onto me until it was over thats when we came home.... Im really sorry I didn't mean to cause a scandal here"

"Don't worry about us Aurora we going to be family and understanding you is one of the main keys."

I smile

"thanks"

"Matthew thanks for helping Aurora with the lightning problem... While you were chasing her we decided that you should stay the night but the door would remain open"

"Thank you Mrs.king"

I look at them then at Matt

"Nana has set up a cot for you to sleep and clean clothes so both of you can shower."