Chapter 2

I arrive as the carriage stops the driver opens the door as I get off.  

"Thanks Mr.Jefferson"

"Ill pick you up after school Ms.King"

I nod as I walk to the door step as I hear a girl scream

"Aurora"

I turn around as see my best Friend Lily. I smile wide as I run up to her.

"oh my gosh Lil I haven't seen you in like forever how have you been!" Lily been away for a month when she found out her older sisters was getting married in a different town.

"Aura I been good the weddings was beautiful I just can't wait till it happens to both of us. I bet you make someone a happy husband"

I laugh

"yea right lets go to class" as we walk the most popular guy walk in front of us Matthew Livington. I smile big I had a huge crush on him. Lil elbows me

"ooh lala Matthew"

"quiet Lil" I whispered.

Matthew was 6'ft dirty blonde hair, he had the same color eyes fair skin like mine but a bit tanned he had an athletic body not wimpy or super muscles right in the middle just right.

Matthew was a mysterious guy since we were little it seem that he never had a girlfriend. I always thought he had a girlfriend outside the town that he would visit for break. Either way I stilled liked him.

He looked at me and gave a small smile

"Hey Aurora"

As he left I was smiling wide as I turned and looked at Lil. Both lily me and Matthew used to be friends when we were younger. All three of our fathers are the best of friends but since we became older Matthew became more popular and left us by ourselves.

We went to our classes as the teacher handed us a list of books that was needed to be read before school started again. I looked at the list and saw the books listed was the books I already read.

The day went by fast as Lil asked me if I was busy today so we can hang out. I had to get a rain check due to what my father told me.

I went outside and saw Mr.Jefferson was there waiting for me I hugged Lil goodbye as I left and whisper something in her ear. She looked at me and nodded. As I left I saw Matthew looking at me.