Chapter 18

*Where will he take her*

I see my house

"who's beautiful house does this belong too"

"my future wife"

"wait so your taken you don't have a girlfriend and where is she if you don't mind me asking"

we started going faster

"im taken i don't have a girlfriend just a fiancee and I don't know all i know is that if in six days she not here I have to move on."

We arrive as i get off. I go to the river as i get in and get wet.

"wow that's refreshing"

as i get out my simple white dress was showing everything since i was broke for two years i didn't wear expensive  under garments just a regular bra and panties all white.

Matt just stares as me looking at my wet body.

"Matthew can I show you something"

"sure"

i go to rose get my bag and sit on the grassy circle as i take out my case with the initials AAK

"what does the initials stand for"

"you'll find out soon. what is your favorite music instrument?"

"violin"

"really mine too"

I start playing the song that he hear the day he spied on me. I saw his eyes in shocked and confusion. I kept playing when I got to the "rain" i got up n splashed in the river once i was done I gave a small bow and put away my violin. When i looked up I got pinned down my Matt

"how do you know this song"

I lean up and give him a kiss

"AAK Aurora Aya King that's why.. Did you miss me Matt?... I even came back home before the deadline"

Matt looks at me with hungry eyes again as he kisses me. I kiss him back as i begin to take his shirt off as i looked at his body. He kept kissing me as he pulled me up taking off my dress as he left a small love mark on my lower part of my neck......... Lets just say we used my dress as a bottom blanket.. ;)

*Geez lo weez they aren't married yet hehehe"