Chapter 4

Once I finished practicing the violin i put it in the case then in the bag as I got on max. "did you like it boy"
Max nodded as we rode back to the house.

I ran from the stable to my room as i quickly shower grabbed another caroline changed to new garments and tie it tight as i put on the new dress it was beautiful it was white with baby blue and a big blue bow on the back boy did my mom know me.

I called Nana to help me tie the back since it was laced and had to be tied on the bottom. Nana told me to sit down as she fixed my hair I could see a tear in her eye.
"Is something wrong Nana"
"No dear you just look so beautiful"
I looked myself in the mirror I had a baby blue ribbon with a bow on the left side of my head and my hair curly. I smiled as I put some lipbalm.

I heard my parents talking as I was walking down in grace as I walked to the living room I hear a carriage outside and my father gives me a signal to start playing.

I take a deep breath and begin playing as music fills the whole house i hear knocking as Anne opens the door. I turned my back to the door pretending to be looking at a music sheet.

I keep playing as I feel a hand on my shoulder and hear my mom say
"Good job Aurora time for dinner"
I nodded as I put away my violin as slowly walked to the dining area.
"Good evening" I look up and the first person I see is Matthew. Im totally shocked as my eyes get abit wider.

I just couldn't believe he was here.

*Sorry for any spelling errors in the past and in the future chapters*

*Thanks for reading*

♥♥♥♥