chapter 28: leave alexander, now.

has anyone else heard camila cabello's new songs? because I am obsessed .

and yes yes I know that my previous chapters require major editing . I will work on it when I finish this book.:)

ALWAYS REMEMBER :

love yourself.x.

VALARIE'S POV

I slam my locker shut, making a few heads turn towards me but I honestly don't even care at this point. I want to quit school and not come back, partially because I'm scared of running into Alex.

I am such an idiot, why did I even have to open my mouth and ramble on and accidentally say that I like him. They're stupid feelings which will go away, I didn't have to lose a friend over it.

I went to the bathroom splashing water on my face as I placed both hands on either side of the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow, not only did I feel like shit I also looked like it. My hair were messy I didn't even bother brushing them just tied it in a bun. My eyes had bags under them, sleep deprived I was. Oh and did I mention I went with no makeup look today?

I took the bell ringing as a sign to run to homeroom I did not want detention .I grabbed my bag and slung it on my shoulder as I pushed through the crowds of teenagers gathered in the halls and sat at the very end of class. Our teacher was absent today so that's another 45 minutes will be spending alone. I didn't realize ally came and sat next to me until she spoke up.

"Can I ask why you look like utter crap ?"

I didn't even bother turning towards her or anything I just stared ahead with anger and sadness plastered on my face.

"Oh man, was it Alex? What did he say?"

"Nothing really, im just extremely sleep deprived. I was tossing and turning all night and now I want to murder anyone who even tries to talk to me"

"Oh...why couldn't you sleep though?"

"Enh...I may have accidentally let it slip out that I like Alex...in front of Alex and he may or may not have remained silent and now I feel stupid"

After class I spend the rest of the day with the same attitude. The only person who bothered to stick with me was Logan.

"munchkin , c'mon let's get something to eat."

"Okay" I said with a smile, I was honestly happy with him and I would not let the thought of Alex ruin this

It seems like something is wrong with my mouth and the things I say because at that very point Alex stood right in front of me. He had just stepped out of the cafeteria and stood in his spot just as I remained in mine and had a guilt written all over his face. I didn't want to look more so I grabbed Logan's arm and we walked out