chapter 13 : day 4

"Everybody stop writing and put your pens down. If I see a single hand moving now i will not be marking your papers."

I don't know if it's just me but I have been getting a master chef vibe from my teacher all day. It's either that or I've watched a little too much master chef over the weekend. Probably, nope, definitely the second option.

Then came the shrill sound of the bell. Finally it was lunch.

"boy did that test suck!"

"shhh ally I'm planning on winning an Oscar." I refer to my daydreams of starring in a movie about my life

"unhuh and I'm planning on marrying Tyler posey but unfortunately none of those two things will be happening any time soon or at all now so let's go I want food."

-----------------------------

"So tell me more."

"About what?" I said while stuffing my mouth with the pizza.

"About valex idiot."

"Seriously? You made a ship name."

"How could you possibly not see that coming."

"Well no-"

"Don't change the subject!"

"Okay so we babysat Katy and then we watched a movie."

"unhuh and?"

"That's it."

"uggh you are no fun. Wait ...did something happen during the movie?"

"The movie happened we just watched the movie and then we slept ."

"im hoping you mean you guys slept together." and then i slapped her in the face with a French fry. Not really sure that could be called a slap but hey I threw the precious thing at her.

"You kno-"

And then we were interrupted by the bell. Again.

"Biology."

"arts." ally replied sticking her tongue out.

----------------------------------

Finally now came the weekend. i could now have 2 epic days to relax. I made sure I completed my homework by Saturday noon and now I had no worries. I could Netflix and Chill which is what I was doing, laying all cozy in my warm bed watching supernatural until I heard a window opening in the next room and footsteps on the roof.

"Well that is not creepy at all."

I got up even though my brain was telling me no. At that moment I had every horror movie scene playing in my head but oh no I just had to go out of my room into the dark hallway. Really not a single light was on. It was like a creepy horror movie scene. I walked down the hallway till I reached a room with the door slightly open just as I pushed it wide open I got hit in the face with cold wind that send shivers through my body. I walked to the open window and stuck my head out and my body turned into an awkward position when I looked up towards the roof and saw Alex sitting on the roof staring at the sky looking extraordinarily dreamy. What changed my very thoughts at this moment was when my gaze moved towards his hands bringing something to his lips. Obviously he smoked. How could a guy like him not?

"Is it safe up there?"

His head instantly snapped towards me and within seconds it turned towards the sky again. "Probably not"

"Well you only regret the chances you don't take in life right?" with that said I carefully stretched my leg outside the window and then bringing my head out while holding onto the window I brought my other leg out. Now I carefully stood on a ledge or as carefully as I possibly could.