chapter 21 : day 11

I just realized I haven't updated since almost a month , sorry :).

valarie's outfit below.

"Hey sunshine, you want to wait another decade to go to school maybe?"

"Sounds like a great idea Jackson, maybe you would learn to wait during that time!"

"I know how to wait sunshine. I've waited numerous times for my mother . You sunshine are a whole other level!"

I was about to yell back at him but before I could Mrs. Jackson interrupted us. "And maybe you two could also learn to talk in the same room instead of yelling across the halls!"

"Damn she's really angry." I muttered under my breath. "Sorry!" me and Alex yelled at the time from different corners of the house. He was being extremely annoying this morning and I don't know why but if he wasn't going to stop we were going to end up in a fight. Just then I felt the footsteps thundering across the hall towards my temporary room which would no longer be temporary or mine at all either.

"Sunshine, how long do you have to take to get ready now? It's just school."

"Appreciate me, I stayed up an extra hour last night to pack my clothes so I ended up being late this morning but at least it helps me after school. And I already planned my outfit last night so that's good." I said as I put my shoes on, slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my phone. "All done, let's go" I said with a huge smile

"Bless you."

"Amen."

Damn he is incredibly pissed off this morning but on the other hand, I'm really happy. Mom and dad finally come home today, and in celebration the Jackson's are having dinner at their place, mum and dad do arrive a little late though, around the evening maybe.

The drive to school was quite. Alex had an incredibly pissed off look on his face and I was all happy because mum and dad were coming so I just looked out the window. Just as we were entering the parking Alex glanced towards me with a questioning look.

"Sunshine are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because we're at school and for the first time you're not complaining."

"I'm happy today. Don't ruin it."

"Well I'm happy your parents come too, you get to leave the house and I get to live in peace ."

"You know I'm staying till like really late today."

"Why?"

"Because mum and dad arrive at about 9 pm here and they would definitely need to freshen up, that would take time. Plus your parents are hosting dinner tonight so that would be late and mum would definitely stay a bit later because jet lag and ladies have a lot to talk about."