chapter 4: Goodnight sunshine

the Jackson house holds picture is attached above.

you can listen to : wild by troye sivan ft alessia cara bacause its just too good.

AND NOW THE CHAPTER BEGINS.

He stood there looking perfect in jeans a fitted black v-neck with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hi I'm Alex." he said offering a handshake

"Valarie." I answered shaking his hand in response and avoiding looking at him.

The house was beautiful, from the outside you'd think it was a cozy and comfortable place to live in and the interior definitely matched the initial assumption.

"You coming?"

That snapped me out of my thoughts "what?"

He chuckled "Everyone's in the lounge and I am here to take you there. Are you coming?"

"Oh yeah lounge. That's where everyone. I should follow you." I muttered quietly as I followed him through the house, simultaneously gawking at how beautiful the décor is.

I greeted his parents and then I met the most adorable little 4 year old. I swear she was the cutest baby I have ever seen.

After about an hour of talking we moved to the dining room, where sat a long dining table in the center. I'd like to imagine it replicated one from a period drama about the royals but in reality it was really enough to seat a handful of people aka us. The parents sat in front of each other while I sat between Alex and Katy.

' I swear my stomach is an endless pit" I mumbled to myself as I eyed the bowl of mashed potatoes.

"I bet you could eat half the food on this table and from the looks of it I'd win that bet."

"Didn't realize you heard that"

"You speak low but loud enough for the person sitting right next to you, to her you."

The rest of the dinner wasn't as bad. Katy kept me busy, man that 4 year old talked a lot. Our mothers were gossiping and laughing the entire time and dad and Jackson's father were either talking about business transactions or the daily news, and I have to admit neither conversation was my cup of tea. As informative as the news is, it does not change the fact that it is boring and considering I have the attention span of a toddler; me watching the news never turns out right.

By the end of the night we were finally saying goodbye. I was determined to run home, not because I didn't have a good time but simply because I really missed my bed. I was standing by the door when Alex started walking towards me. Oh please don't walk towards me, don't get closer just walk away. Go for the door just go for the damn door!

I was yelling in my head trying to send him signals but like every other time it did not work.

Obviously you idiot

Oh shut up voice inside my head.

"That was cute. Katy never hugs strangers like that." He recalled my very intense interaction with Katy from moments ago.

"I guess I'm just special."

"That you are Valarie"

Is it just me or does my name sound so much better when he says it.

You're falling for him.

No I'm not, I just met him.

Yes you are.

God why is my inside voice so annoying.

"Okay kids hope you said your goodbyes. Valarie are you ready honey? We should really get going now."

"yep" Have been for the past 20 minutes but I won't be saying that out loud, unless I want my funeral to take place tomorrow.

Just as I was about to sleep I received a text message from an unknown number.

"Goodnight sunshine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i finally finished typing this

 and yay!! because this chapter is longer than all my previous ones. be patient they will get longer and a bit shorter in the middle but i already have drafts written for like the next 20 chapters so updating wont be a problem typing them in would.

until next time.goodbye.

i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

hit that star and comment you thoughts.

REQUEST!!!

alsooo please suggest me some songs to put in my chapters.it would be a blessing.