Part 35

VANOSS'S POV
It was midnight and I was still awake. Blaze left the house to stay with Fang for a while and he'll come back. I got out of bed put on my slippers, and decided to go on the roof to look at the sky.
(Play Song)
I walked upstairs to the roof and opened the door. My eyes widen to see someone there. It was Wolfie looking beautiful in the night sky. I walked next to her and we looked at each other." Hi". I said." Hi". She said. We turn away from each other and we sighed." Why did you leave?" I said." I wanted Blaze back". She said." Yeah but you know that we were gonna get him". I said." I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted to have my brother back". She said." Wolfie I wanted you to be safe. I didn't want anything to happen to you. Do you think I would want to see your corpse right in my face if that ever happened?" I said angrily." Yet you didn't". She said." Do you not care what we feel? What I feel? Do you ever think that I would want to see you hurt? When you got shot, I thought you died. Wolfie I couldn't stand seeing you cry or when your hurt". I said." But I'm still here. Doesn't that matter?" She said." That's not the case. If you would have died, I would have never forgiven myself for not protecting you". I said." Evan". She said with a sad tone." I would be doing something to punish myself for not protecting you". I said and I felt tears going down my face." Wolfie I thought I was going to lose you. I... don't want to lose you. Your everything to me". I said covering my watery eyes with my hand." Evan please don't cry". She said." WOLFIE I LOVE YOU!" I yelled. Then it became silent and me and her were looking at each other." Y-You love me?" She said." Yes. I love you. I was too nervous to say it but I couldn't. I would always love seeing you and I would freeze every time you pass by me. I've been keeping it to myself. Blaze knew but wanted me to try by myself but now I have courage to actually tell you. I love you Wolfie. Your so brave, courageous, and beautiful. Your honestly not like any girl I've dated and I love you for it". I said. She blushed and smiled at me." That was really sweet Evan. I never thought you like me like that". She said. "Wolfie I really like you a lot. And if anyone hurts you, I'll kill them. That's how much I love you. I don't know why other wolves would leave you. They are idiots anyways. You are really beautiful to me". I said and she blushed even more. She smiled at me and I smiled back." You maybe the baddest man in all of Los Santos Vanoss, but you are the sweetest man as well". She said poking my chest." And you maybe the most sweetest and shyest wolf I've ever met, but you are a brave and strong wolf as well. And I hope you stay with me for the rest of my life". I said. Then there was silence. I moved some of her hair out of her face. I felt her hand with mine. I looked at her but looked down to her lips. Then suddenly I kissed her without a warning. She was in shock but then kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. I smiled in the kiss. I have her and she's mine now. No one else. She was a little bit short but then I saw that she was floating. But I didn't care. Her lips were so soft. Softer than a pillow. We pulled away and leaned our foreheads together." You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that". I said and she smiled." Wolfie, will you be my girlfriend?" I said." I thought you never ask". She said and I gently kissed her lips." Your mine now and no one else. I'm only allowed to kiss you". I said cupping her cheek and she smiled."Of course". She said." I love you Evan". She said laying her head on my shoulder. I smiled when she said that and I wrapped my arms around her." I love you too Wolfie". I said then kissed her forehead." I feel safe in your arms". She said and I blushed. We decided to go back inside because it was dark." Hey Wolfie, how about you sleep in my room with me? You know, so you won't be alone?" I said. She smiled and slightly nodded. We walked into my room and she took off her jacket. We got into bed and looked at each other. I smiled and kissed her forehead." I promise I won't hurt you". I said and she smiled." That's all I want". She said then she fell asleep and her ears flopped down. She looks so beautiful when she's asleep too. Then soon I fell asleep.
NEXT DAY...
WOLFIE'S POV
I woke up and saw Evan still sleeping. I gently kissed his cheek so I wouldn't wake him up. I was about to get out of bed until I felt Evan hand on my arm. I turn to see him with one eye open." Sorry if I woke you up". I said and he chuckled." I wasn't asleep. I woke up before you did. I just wanted to sleep some more". He said. I giggled and he grabbed me to get on top of him." And where do you think your going?" He said." I was going to take a shower". I said and he smirked and held me tightly." I'm not letting go". He teased." Evan please let go". I said and he still refused. I struggle to break free but he was too strong for me. Then I decided to use my ultra secret weapon. The puppy eyes. I pouted and gave him the puppy eyes. He stared at me until he finally gave in." Ok ok I'll let go of you. Why do you have to be so adorable?" He said and he let go." Your no fun". He said." No I'm so much fun!" I said playfully earning a giggle from him. I walked out of his room and went into my room. I grabbed some clothes and a towel and went to the bathroom and locked the door. Then I  put my things down, took off my clothes and got into the shower. Once I was done, I started to dry and put on my clothes. I wore a aquamarine tank top that says Pink, jean shorts, a aquamarine bow, and sandals. (Ignore the sunglasses)

I brushed my teeth and went out of the bathroom and brushed my hair, ears, and tail

I brushed my teeth and went out of the bathroom and brushed my hair, ears, and tail. Once I was done, I went to the living room and saw everyone awake." Hey guys". I said and they looked at me." Hey~". Jonathan said. I then heard footsteps behind me then felt two arm wrapped around my shoulders. I turn to see Evan." Morning guys". He said and they all said morning." Are you two-". Craig said and Evan nodded. They all cheered and was fangirling." Jesus". I said and Evan laughed." I know". He said and kissed my cheek." You two are so cute together". Mae said and I smiled. Suddenly the front door opened to reveal Blaze." Hey guys". He said." Hey. What happened to Fang?" I said." He decided to stay in his house. He's not going back to his other house". He said." What? What about Gabby? Surely he would want to be with Gabby". I said." He can't. Gabby....Gabby was cheated on him. For three years. He said he got a text that said she was pregnant. By found out that it's not his". He said. My eyes widen and was filled with anger." That....female dog". I thought." So he'll be staying in his house. He actually kept the house and Gabby didn't know". He said." That's low". Lui said." I know right?" Blaze said and he then looked at me and Evan." I see you two love birds are together now". He said smirking." Yeah?" I said." Good for you. I was waiting for it to happen". He said. Well I'm glad Blaze approve with me being with Evan. This is truly amazing. I have a boyfriend, I have my best friend and big brother back. I have new wolf friends. So I guess you can say....
Blaze and Wolfie: The Wolves and The Vanoss Crew are a good team.

Some guy:   The End
Me: WHAT THE HECK?! I thought I killed you in my Creepypasta book?!
Some guy: Uh no
Me:(kills the random guy again) that out of killed him. I also I'll be making a Book 2 of The Wolves and The Vanoss Crew. New Friends, new enemies. Romance, fights, partying everything!
See you in the next book! Stay Crazy People!