Part 10

WOLFIE'S POV
As me and Blaze got ready for the day, a knock came from our door." Come in". Blaze said and the door to see Mini and coming in." Hey Mini what's up?" I said with a smile." Well I was going to wake you guys up to eat but since you guys are up and ready then you guys can come". Mini said." Ok we'll be down shortly". Blaze said and Mini left the room." Blaze are you sure we should have our tails out?" I said." Yeah, aren't you annoyed of how your tail is tickling your leg?" He said patting me on the shoulder." Yeah I guess your right". I said and we got out of the room. I was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt that Mae gave to me and my lucky dark blue hoodie and Blaze was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt that Nogla gave to him and his black hoodie. We got down stairs and everyone was in the dining room eating breakfast." There you-" Vanoss said once he saw us and everyone else was looking at us two." Is that your wolf tail?" Terroriser said with widened eyes." Yeah we were tired of having our tails in our clothes so we decided to have it out". Blaze said." Why are you so surprised you guys know we are part wolf?" Blaze said with a confused look." We thought you two had just the eyes and the ears of a wolf". Droidd said." Nope we have tails". I said. Then someone cleared their throat to get Vanoss attention." Oh right, you guys haven't met Ohm he wasn't here when you guys came". Vanoss said looking at Ohm. I walked to him and put my hand out." Nice to meet you Ohm I'm Wolfie". I said with a smile and he shook my hand." Nice to meet you too ". He said." The names Blaze". Blaze's said trying to be cool. Once we were done eating, Vanoss went behind us and put his hands on our shoulders." Since you two are done, let's get to the shooting range". Vanoss said taking his hands off us." But who are we going with?" Blaze said with a confused look." Blaze your going with Wildcat and the others and Wolfie goes with me". Vanoss said. Blaze didn't like the idea but he didn't say anything because he didn't wanted to start a argument but Cartoonz spoke." Why does she go with you?" Cartoonz said with a angry look." Cause I can do that Cartoonz". Vanoss said. He rolled his eyes and we all left the building and and got into two different cars. The big car was for the guy and the other one was for me and Vanoss. We all drove off to different directions and we got to a outside shooting range.
Wolfie's thought:" I hope things won't get challenging for me and Blaze".