Part 6

BLAZE'S POV
As me and Wolfie went in our room and locked it we both started to laugh." I can't believe they felt for that". Wolfie said still laughing."I know right". I said still laughing as well. We kept laughing until we heard a knock on our door." Come in!" Wolfie said. The door open to see a man in a blur hoodie and a hockey mask." So I take it that you guys like to play jokes?". He said and me and Wolfie both looked at each other." Yeah we do". I said and with a confused look."I want you guys to help me play a joke on someone". He said." First off who are you and second of all who are you pranking?". I said." Oh right I'm delirious and I want to prank terroriser". Delirious said."Let's do it". Wolfie and I said with a smile." Awesome so here is the plan". Delirious said with excitement. He told us the plan and we are excited for this. So all three of us got out of the room and to the living room to see everyone in there watching Lui and Nogla play mortal combat. We all saw terroriser and we grin with excitement." Ok Wolfie your up". Delirious said and Wolfie walked in front of everyone." Hey Wolfie what's up". Mini said and everyone looked at her."Nothing really just need to talk to terroriser for a moment". Wolfie said with a smile. Everyone was looking at Wolfie and looked at terroriser with a glare."O-O-Ok Wolfie". He said turning bright red. They walked into the kitchen and me and delirious looked at each other." You ready Blaze?" Delirious said." Let's do this". I said and he handed me a bucket filled with cold water.
Blaze's thought:"Things are going to get crazy".
Me and delirious walk into the room and the others saw us." What are you guys doing with that?" Vanoss asked with a confused look"." Just watch and you will see". Delirious said hearing a giggle under his mask. Everyone got out of the room and to the dinner table because the dinner table was next to the kitchen." Let's do this". I said with a grin.