Part 15

BLAZE'S POV
YOUR DEAD NOW!
I woke up from my nightmare and it was midnight and I checked to see if Wolfie was alright. I was sweating from the nightmare and I was panting.
Blaze's thought:" I need some water. That nightmare really got to me".
So I got out of my bed and got out of my room and into the hallway. While I was walking I heard some voices in the living room. So I stayed quiet to see who it was. It was Vanoss and Cartoonz talking to each other. So I listened in to their conversation.
V: I told you I wanted to tell her.
C: Well, I can't help myself to whoever I like.
V: Same here! But- wait you like her?
C: I do and I'm pretty sure she likes me back.
V: But I told you that-
C: I don't care, we have been flirting with each other for a few weeks.
V: It's on now .
C: what's on? I clearly won her. Besides Blaze and I are becoming more friendly with each other.
V: So what, I can change her mind.
C: I like to see you try.
I was so angry that came out of hiding and they both looked at me." Blaze were you-". Cartoonz said I cut him off." You just used me to get more closer to Wolfie!" I said with a angry tone." Blaze I-" Cartoonz said and I tried to calm down but I couldn't. My eyes color turned red and they both backed away from me." Blaze stop!" Vanoss said and I did and turned my eyes back to its blue color." Look, if you try that again I will rip your flesh with my teeth". I said and Cartoonz swallowed hard." Blaze what's is wrong with her dating?" Vanoss said and I looked at him." It's because of a incident that happened years back". I said and Cartoonz and Vanoss looked at each other." Incident?" Cartoonz said." I guess I have to tell you the story huh?" I said and they both nodded." Well a few years ago, Me and Wolfie were with a pack with other part wolf people and Wolfie had a wolf who she liked and he liked her back. So they started to date. But one day they got into a argument. It was so bad that he hit and slap Wolfie a lot and started to beat her up. Once I got to them, he was holding a knife at Wolfie's neck. So I attack him and we started to fight and once I got him, I snapped his neck and me and Wolfie ran away from the group". I said and they looked shock." Yeah so that's why". I said." But we're not like that". Cartoonz said." I can't trust anyone dating Wolfie. I can't even trust anyone around Wolfie. I'm too afraid if someone would pull a knife of her".I said with a bit of sad tone." Look, I'm getting tired so I'm going to say this. If I can trust you guys around Wolfie than I will let you try to win her heart". I said and they both looked at each other." Deal". They both said and gave a grin." Well I'm going back to bed". I said and I walked back to my room and in my bed and went back to sleep.
Blaze's thought: Hopefully this heist tomorrow will take my mind off this.