"M-me and J-Jimin? What are you talking about?" she fumbled with her shirt nervously.

"It's just that you both are talking about something which I'm not involved in. Is there something going on?"

"No, he just seemed like the friendly type. Your friend's quite nice, I just remembered that he was the same guy who I bumped into a few days ago. After that, we just seemed to have so many things in common."

"I see..." I said, a bit disappointed.

~~

Everyone already left the hallways because it was already home time.

I was supposed to be with Haru because we always walk home together but today I don't know where she is.

She isn't where we usually meet, at my locker.

It's been three minutes now since everyone left and I didn't know where to find her.

I couldn't wait all day for her of course, especially when I didn't know where she was.

Actually everybody was supposed to have left the school already but I heard some slight whispers from the other corridor.

It wasn't likely to be the teachers because they were all at their office during home time.

The familiar voices could be heard even though they were only faint whispers.

"But Haru, you have a boyfriend. You can't just leave him, can't you consider how he feels?"

"I like him too but-"

I peeked over at the corner to see who were talking and it was Jimin and Haru.

How surprising.

"It's not about liking, you have a boyfriend and it's all about trust. Don't you think that he might not like it when he finds out about this?"

"Then we can keep it a secret."

"Secre- What? How?" Jimin scoffed.

"It's okay, he won't know and-"

Unbelievable.

"No Haru, this is wrong."

"Then we won't keep it a secret, happy?"

"That's even worse. What now? Are you going to show off to the whole school like we're dating or something?"

"No, I'll confront him."

"Haru, what are you trying to-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Haru tiptoed to reach his height and crashed her lips onto his, leaving Jimin shocked and my heart broken.

My suspicions were correct unfortunately, as much as I didn't want it to happen, it just did.

Right in front of my very own eyes.

"H-Haru?" I stuttered, slowly walking out from where I was hiding.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Is this what I get for trusting you so much?" I asked, tears brimming in my eyes.

They say that guys aren't supposed to cry but I'm helpless.

"Jungkook, it's not what it looks li-"

"Too late, I heard everything. What can you possibly deny?"

"I-I'm.. sorry.." she bowed her head down, along with Jimin who couldn't even keep eye contact.

"You said that you love me." I spoke up.

"Well I do, but it's just that. There's something about Jimin that... I can't let go. I'm sorry. I love you but I love.. Jimin more." she admitted, sighing heavily.

"This is how it's supposed to be huh?" I chuckled angrily, wiping off the tears harshly.

Soon we all were left speechless as I walked home feeling helpless.

From that day on I knew girls couldn't be trusted, they should be played with.

That's what gave me my title, the fuckboy.

I promised myself to never fall head over heels for anyone.

[End of Flashback; End of POV]

"It's interesting how you've dated so many girls in your life." I admitted.

"Interesting? Weird but I'll take that as a compliment."

"If you tell me all the names of the girls that you've dated, I could write a whole book with that, all the names filling up all the pages."

"Interesting.."

"Yeah, now tell me all the names and I'll get to work." I chuckled sarcastically.

"You don't need to know the rest, all you need to know is that your name will be the last in that book." he smiled.

double update. :3

lol wae is this turning into a fluff book.