Chapter 33: Suprises

Amber's POV

It's around 3:30, and if I plan on going along with Lou's request, I should get ready. I wonder what he has in store for me? All I know is that he sounded very mischievous.

I ran over to my iPod and clicked shuffle to bring some music in this empty room. Little Lion Man came on, and I sang along to the melody of these all too familiar lyrics. I looked across my suite till my eyes landed on the outfit I was supposed to wear today. Twirling over there, so I could get dressed, when one of the boys songs came on. Harry's voice came through the speakers, sounding so deep and raspy, as usual.

I silently walked over to my outfit, stripping off my clothes. I listened to each word carefully, always able to pull his voice out from the rest of theirs. Even though he isn't here, the sound of his voice makes my heart flutter. I pulled up my leggings and buttoned up the blue shirt, singing along with Harry's voice. Lifting the scarf over my head to be placed, I walked into the bathroom.

Curling my hair wasn't difficult, but it looks perfect. I look simple, yet elegant, making me even more curious for today's plan. And to my guilty pleasure, I put on my playlist of songs that remind me of Harry, just to remind myself of how much I love him and what he means to me. But this little moment was ruined when I heard my phone buzz. And when I checked what the text had said, it being from Louis of course, it said "Have fun today;)".

I smile slightly before tucking my phone into my leggings. I check the time and it's 4:20. If I'm going to make it in time, I better leave now. I shut off my music and hurry to the door to slip on the brown boots that Perrie picked out. And with the click of the hotel door behind me, I was set to go find out what's in store for me.

The streets of Paris are awfully busy today, but not enough to make it difficult to get to my destination. I look at my surroundings, all the cute little shops and restaurants. Seeing cute couples everywhere, filling my heart with an empty sadness. Then again, I did this to myself, so who am I to complain? I see there is quite the crowd in the park today. For what? I don't know.

I get closer to this big crowd, in hopes to find out what's so exciting. But I am stopped when I hear the sound of an all too familiar and loving voice.

"You don't understand, you don't understand

What you do to me when you hold his hand.

We were meant to be but a twist of fate

Made it so we had to walk away."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, till the crowd parted and made room for me to walk in the big opening. There he was, standing there with a guitar, singing a tune I wasn't familiar with. And I was so happy and scared at the same time.

"'Cause we're on fire.

We are on on fire.

We're on fire now.

Yeah, we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

(One, two, three)

I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily."

He smiled at me after finishing the phrase, and I couldn't help but return the favor.