Chapter 26: 6 Months

Harry's POV

"You my friend are a genius." Louis looked at the ketchup and mustard covered chips. I chuckled at them. Niall ordered room service, got chips and then had a pretty weird idea. Louis was obviously impressed with it, but it grosses me out.

Since we've arrived in Moscow, we had stayed in our hotel. We didn't really care to go sightseeing here, but it's okay because Amber didn't care either. Speaking of my beautiful brunette, she came down the hall to join us. She was adorable, wearing my plaid red shirt, hanging off her body perfectly and just over her grey tank and jean shorts. She looked great in my clothes, I made her wear them more often.

"What are you looking at Curly?" She smirked at me, plopping herself down on the arm of the recliner I'm sitting in. "Just my perfect girlfriend." She giggled but managed to bounce back, "I wonder where she is?" I grabbed the her sides and pulled her on my lap an started tickling her. She giggled uncontrollably and begging me to stop. "Only if you kiss me." I smirk at her and stop jabbing my fingers in her sides. She brushes her nose against mine, she knows she drives me crazy like this. I couldn't take waiting anymore so I crashed my lips against hers. When I pulled away she had let out a giggle, and I looked over at Liam who looked amused yet adored.

"What are you doing Boobear?" She laughs when Louis perks his head up. Chips in his mouth, ketchup and mustard all around his mouth. Amber gets a look of disgust on her face as Niall perks his head up, looking the same as Louis. "Thank goodness I'm dating one of the normal ones." She leans back on my lap, resting her head next to mine. I register what she says, taking on a different definition of normal. Like not 'famous', just hanging with your best mates, the girl of your dreams sitting right beside you. But I'm not that. I want to be, but I can't.

I hum in her ear as a response. I busy myself by lifting my shirt and her tank a little and rub her soft skin. She's quick to grab my hands and intertwine our fingers instead of me touching her skin. I frown at her, confused. "Sorry." She whispered close to my ear. I know she is self-conscious but she shouldn't be. She has a beautiful body and an amazing personality, but she doubts herself.

Amber's POV

"Oi! Niall, order more room service! This is brilliant!" Zayn shouts across the room after trying Niall's gross idea. I turned my attention towards the boy who makes my heart flutter. He lifted my waist and had me stand up, off of him. He got up and I looked at him, slightly confused.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the boys. Curiosity got the best of me as I followed him into his room. He gently lifted me on the bed to lay me down. "Let me show you." His peppermint breath hit my face. I am so confused. What does he want to show me? "Show me what?" He looked at me, amusement written on his face. "Just how beautiful you are."

He lifted my shirt up a little, revealing the slightest skin on my stomach like he had before. He knew how I was, but he was being sweet and slow with my insecurities. He drew slow circles on my hips, looking into my eyes. It's like he's reading me like an open book. "Your beautiful. Even the blind can see that." His comment made my heart skip a beat and brought color to my cheeks.

He leaned down and placed his soft lips on mine. He makes me happy. That's all I can ask from him, his love. His sweet lips parted from mine. "I love you." His words not skipping a beat. I rested my forehead to his, "I love you too." He just looked in my eyes. I knew Harry wasn't like the others, he never pushed me past my limits. Any other guy would've tried something, if I was lying with him.

He rolled off me and pulled me into his side. I loved this side of him and cuddled into him. He is friendly, but not the type to get real personal with. But he opened up and showed me his cuddling side. I giggled at the thought of his cuddling state. A so called 'bad boy' likes to get all cuddly and respect his girl. It was kind of hard to ignore the screams of the the boys from down the hall. But I focused on the boy next to me, who held me tighter.

This butterfly feeling will never go away, all because of my handsome Harry.