Chapter 32: Plans

Louis' POV

Okay, it's official, I'm a bloody genius. I've already come up with a plan to get Amber back in Harry's arms, and boy, is it a big plan. The morning after I called Amber, I rounded all the boys in the living room to tell them my plan. They all have anxious eyes as they look up at me, "Well what's this so called 'plan', Lou?" Liam breaks the everlasting silence.

"Ah yes, my plan." I let a wicked smile grow on my face and the boys groan at me. "This better be good." Zayn's eyes dart to Harry, then back to me. "So if we all agree on needing a, well, rather long break, if I may say. We better act on it, right?" They all nod their heads in agreement. All except motionless Harry, he looks God awful. Rings around his eyes, pale face, dull eyes, messy hair, and he just looks physically sick. "Well I've got a brilliant idea to fix this little pickle..."

After I told the boys my plan, they all seemed to be in a brighter mood. Obviously they have hope it'll work, I'm just that good. We decided to put this plan into action ASAP. "Zayn, you call and make an appointment with the management. Liam, go set up the revenue and do whatever you have to to get this right. Niall, grab your guitar, we'll need your skills." The boys frantically stood up and made their way to do the activities that I assigned. Harry lifted his eyes to meet mine, "And Harry, go pack, you've got a flight to catch here soon." He shoots me his famous dimpled smile and gets up to go pack. This leaves myself to do all the details. This will be the best plan I've ever thought of.

Amber's POV

I felt like today was a day to just stay in the hotel, just cause it was raining and I have no need to get soaked and what not. So I sat myself on the window sill and began to read Wuthering Heights. Oh how Heathcliff cries out for Catherine is adorable yet sad, and reminds me of what's going on right now. There is just something so calming sitting and listening to the soft rain while peacefully reading a book. However, the peaceful mood ended when my phone vibrated. I checked the caller ID, Louis. "Hello?" My soft voice rang through to the other end of the line. "Hey sunshine! I thought I'd call you today!" His tone was set sweet but, somewhat mischievous. "Well, that's awfully sweet of you Lou." I had to use caution in my voice.

"Isn't it though? I've been told I'm a winner with the ladies." He sounds cocky so I may as well ruin that mood. "What ever Eleanor says about you, doesn't count for the rest of the female population Lou." He scoffs at the other end as I try not to crack up. Oh, what I'd give to see the look on his face....and to see Harry. "All comments aside, I have a request my darling." Louis sounds totally pompous right now, so I have to giggle. "And your request is, my king?" I match his voice to play along with him. "Go downstairs to the lobby and ask if you have a package from a Mister Tomlinson." What on earth could he have possibly got me? "Okay? Do you want me to hang up or....?" "No! Don't hang up, just set the phone down and come back." I could almost see the panic that would be written on his face. "Okay, give me a sec."

After setting the phone down, I made my way to the lobby, ignoring the stares of girls that might recognize me. The man at the front desk was quick to recognize me and send me a smile, "What can I help you with Madame?" I have to remember Louis' instructions. "Did you happen to receive a package for me from a Mister Tomlinson?" He smiles again and bends down below the desk to retrieve a box wrapped in shiny paper. "Here you go." He handed me the light weight box and I smiled kindly and walk away.

As I make my way back to my room, I examine the box. It's a little heavy towards the bottom, with white paper adjacent with pink hearts, and a baby blue ribbon adorning the top. When I get back to my room I pick up my phone to talk to Louis. "I've got it." I hear a sigh of relief come from him. "Good, now go ahead and open it." I oblige and gently open the decorative box to reveal a cute outfit. It was a jean blue button up shirt with half-length sleeves, black leggings, light brown healed boots, and a crème infinity scarf with small blue, red, and green lines on it. "Awh Lou, this outfit is gorgeous." I hear him chuckle as I adore this outfit, "That's good, Perrie picked it out for you." I think about sweet Perrie, she knows what I like to wear and what looks good on me. I'll have to call her later to thank her, hopefully she's not mad that I left. "Well it's just right for me." "That's great, you shall wear it tomorrow. I have prepared plans for you tomorrow in the late afternoon." Louis making plans is nothing but trouble, and he's not even here to carry out plans with. "Plans?" "Don't you worry Amber, you're going to love this." He had reassurance in his voice, so I have nothing to do but trust him because he's Louis, he means no harm.

"Okay, if you say so." "Good, now let me give you directions. You will wear that outfit and curl your hair, go to the park by the Eiffel Tower around five and wait." He sounds genuinely happy that I'm agreeing. "And wait for what Lou?" He sighs annoyingly, "You'll know when your there, trust me." It's my turn to sigh, "Alright Lou. But just so you know my hair will look fabulous." "I'm sure it will Amber." He chuckles in the light way he always does. "Well, have fun tomorrow Amber." His tone changes in the sentence, of something I can't explain. "I'll try. Goodbye Lou, I love you lots." "You don't love me as much as I miss you right now." He counters before I hear the click that indicates that he hung up. What has this boy gotten me into?