Chapter 14: A Whole Tour With Her (Harry)

We both heard a door shut and a bunch of voices coming from the living room, the boys are back. I felt Amber start to pull away so I pulled her closer to me with my arms, to keep our lips locked. I don't care if the boys come in here and see us. I love this girl and just want to be alone with her.

"Amber! Harry! We have news!" We could hear Zayn from the living room. Amber started to pull away again so I wrap my arms tighter around her waist. She puts her hands on my chest and pushes, pulling us, and our lips, apart. She pressed her forehead against mine, "Later."

She got out of my lap and waited for me to get up with her. When I pushed myself up, she looked at me and did her cute giggle. "What?" She came close to me, whipped my mouth, "My lip gloss was all over your mouth." She giggles again. I shoot her a sloppy grin as I slap her hard on the butt to get her to stop laughing. "Ouch." She giggles yet again. "It's cute when you giggle."

She slipped her hand in mine and leads me into the living room. The boys we sitting in front of us. The boys on the big couch and Amber's dad in a recliner. We walk to the love seat and sit down, still holding hands.

"Good news!" Louis looks excited and happy. "We go on tour in two days. We will be gone for maybe over eight months." Rich smiles proudly. "So we all need to pack tomorrow!" Liam shouts at us, with a priceless face. My eyebrows furrow as I think of Amber. I look over at her with concern surely written on my face. "Will Amber be coming?" I look back at her father. "Of course! I don't want to leave her by herself for eight months. Plus, I'd think you'd go mad."

I smile at this because I like the idea of not being away from my girlfriend. "We should all get the crazy out of our systems before we leave!" Liam exclaims yet again, Zayn shakes his head just smirking at Liam's excitement. "You kids can go ahead. I'll be in the music room." Rich gets up to exit down the hallway.

The boys all go in other rooms to do whatever. "I can't believe you get to come with me!" I smile widely at Amber. She presses her forehead to mine, smiling into my eyes, "I know." "A whole tour with you." I kiss her deeply. We pull apart, "Do you want to see my special room I go to, to be alone?" I smile at her, loving her random thoughts that she sometimes says aloud. "Only if it can be our special room." I cooed at her. "Deal." She beams at me.