Chapter 10: Our Swim (Harry)

Amber and I came home after our date. We walked through the door and went straight into the living room to sit down on the love seat. I snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "So how was the date?" Niall asked. "My girlfriend beat me at mini golf." I sighed. The sound of me calling Amber my girlfriend made her snuggle into me more. "Wow, you suck at golfing." Niall says laughing at me. I glare at him, which only leads him into laughing harder. "It's okay cutie." Amber giggles, kissing my cheek.

"Losers," Niall says still laughing, "I'm going on Twitter." "And yet you call us the losers." Amber replies, rolling her eyes at him. I laugh at what Amber said, because its completely true. Niall just rolls his eyes back at Amber, "I'll have to hand it to you, that was pretty good." "Why thank you Niall." She closed her eyes and smiled triumphantly. I stare at her because she is just oh, so beautiful. She is quick to open her eyes and notices me staring. I feel my cheeks starting to get hot and she smiles at me. "Why don't we go for a swim?" She whispered sweetly in my ear. "What ever you want to do, I'm up for babe." I smile at her, this time I make her cheeks red.

We both get up and head upstairs to change. I change rather quickly and stand outside of her door. I hear the door open and Amber steps out and turns to smile at me. She is wearing that orange bikini I like so much with her curls falling over it. I grab her hand as we walk downstairs and into the pool room. We set our towels down on the lounge chairs. We walk over to the edge of the pool and she says, "So I'm your girlfriend?" "Well of course. Why?! Do you not want to be my girlfriend?" I say starting to get worried. "Of course I do. It's just, we never made it official." She says. "Well tomorrow ill make it official." I reassure her. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her, getting my face really close to hers, and rub our noses.

Just when she least expects it, I push her in the pool. I laugh as she makes a big splash. When she resurfaces, she shouts, "Harry! That's it, you are not kissing me for the rest of the night." She pouts and swims to a corner of the pool. I frown as I lower myself into the pool and swim towards her. "Sweetheart I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I just wanted to mess around." I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her to me and making her face me. I hug her and I feel her wrap her arms around my torso. "You better not have." She mumbles into my shoulder. I hold her there and she adjusts her head so it lays on my chest. I kiss the top of her head and lay my cheek there.

I loosen my grip on her but still hold her against me. She lifts her head and smiles at me. She slowly sinks underwater and out of my grasp. I watch as she swims away underwater, looking so graceful. She pops back out of the water and flashes her pearly whites at me. She goes back down under so I decided to join her. I open my eyes underwater and swim towards her. She grabs my arms and pulls me close to her. I lean in and kiss her underwater, which I have never done before, and let me just say it is truly amazing when your doing it with someone special. I hold her closer to me as the kiss deepens, she is literally the air I'm breathing right now. Moving our tongues in the rhythm I love so much.

She pulls away and swims toward the surface. We pop up out of breath and she smiles at me. "That....was.....amazing." I manage to say in between breaths. "Yeah, it...was." She swims toward the steps of the pool, so I decide to follow her lead. We get out of the pool and grab our towels to dry off. I pull her inside of my towel because she is shivering even though she is wrapped in her towel. She huddles closer to me. "Babe, your shivering. Let's go change." I say to her. "C-can you c-carry m-me?" She asks me, making my heart absolutely melt. I don't even give her an answer, I just pick her up and carry her bridal style all the way upstairs. She wraps her arms around my neck and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck. I walk into her room and set her down, kissing her forehead. "Change, and I'll be here to warm you up soon." I say and turn to change myself.

I come back into her room with plaid Clavin Klein boxers and an old red tee. I smile at her when she's in her usual KISS tee and shorts. I walk over to her, looking tired. I pick her up and put her under the covers. I walk over to the other side of the bed. I climb in next to her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her into my warmth. I kiss her lips. "Mmm night Harry." She smiles and snuggles deeper into me and falls asleep really quickly.