Chapter 13: His Curls (Amber)

When I woke up Harry was looking at me with his emerald eyes. "Morning my beauty." I smiled at him, "Morning." "I got a text from your dad saying that him and the boys are out at breakfast." His sexy voice sounding even more raspy than usual, since its morning.

I push myself off the bed, "Then we will have breakfast by ourselves." He smiles at this. "I like the thought of that." He flirts. I giggle as he gets off the bed makes his way over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"How about instead we get dressed and spend some alone time?" He asks against my neck. "That sounds even better." I smile as I thought of an idea. We make our way closer by my door. He has his head buried in between my neck and shoulder. With one hand I slightly open the door. With the other I push him off me and out the door, closing it behind him. "Hey!" He pounds on my door a couple times. "Go get changed!" I giggle, walking away from the door.

I pull on some jean short-shorts, white camisole, with a cropped, short sleeved, pink, see through sweater over it. I brushed my curly hair all on my left shoulder and put a thin pink head band in my hair that had a pink bow on the left side. I put my Ray Ban glasses on and slipped on my pink ballet flats.

I walked over to my nightstand and slipped on my promise ring. I heard a faint knock on my door and I walked over and opened it. "Hello gorgeous." Harry smiles, looking me up and down. He was wearing a blue button-down shirt and black skinny jeans and necklaces.

He gently grabs my hand and walks me downstairs, through the living room, and into the media room. He stops and turns to smile at me. He slowly wraps his arms around my waist, not breaking eye contact. He moves slightly away, falling onto a beanbag chair, causing me to fall on top of him. "Harry!" I giggle and slap his chest, playfully. "Oops. I lost my balance." I sense the sarcasm as he laughs.

I lightly kiss his lips, "Sure, keep telling yourself that Styles." He laughs at me and reaches for my fingers, to play with them. I let him fiddle with my finger when my eyes are fixed on his curls, which he was too lazy to style up today. I pull my hands away from him, only to run them through his chocolate brown, soft curls. I wrap my finger in each perfect curl and he obviously likes it.

"You like my hair?" He grins at me with satisfaction. I smile right back at him, he already knows my answer. "Of course, it's so soft and curly." He laughs, "Like yours." As he plays with my hair. "I didn't know you wore glasses." "I do sometimes." He pulls his fingers out of my hair and wraps his arms around me to pull me closer. His curls brush against my cheek, causing me to giggle. He nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck and closes his eyes.

"I know I haven't known you for long, Amber. But I have never loved anyone more than I love you." His raspy, cute voice vibrates against my neck. "Harry, I could say the same about you. And I know, the promise tells me all of that." I say right back to him.

My phone buzzes, and I got a text from dad, 'Sweetie, we are heading home. See you soon.' "We have to get up soon?" His voice so quiet, like a child whining. I toss my phone on the floor and look back at him, "No," I shake my head, "I'm liking our alone time." I press my forward to his. "I wish time would freeze here and it would just be us."

I cling to him more, "Me too." "I could give you that if I had a normal life. Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous, that I lived a normal life." He looked up at me, I locked my brown eyes with his emerald ones. "Don't say that. You love what you do. If you didn't do what you're doing now, we never would've met." "That's true, but I also love you. You bring on a whole new focus." He counters.

He leans in and kisses me. But this kiss is different, it feels more passionate. I knew that I never wanted to stop kissing this boy. So I just clung to him on his lap and continued to move my lips in rhythm with his.