Loke/Leo

Y/n P.O.V

I walked around the Celestial world debating if you should just go or not. "Screw it," I muttered and spawned myself in earth land. "O-Oh Y/n? What are you doing here?" Lucy asked surprised as you literally came out of nowhere. "I'm looking for Loke," I said walking away from her and making my way towards the Fairy Tail guild. 

You see Loke has been going in and out of the Celestial world rather often lately and it's begging to worry me. I know of his ways when he was banned from the Celestial world. I was the one who watched over him, hell I was the reason he lived as long as he did. Me being the 14th spirit I can give off my power to any Celestial being. I did that so he could find someone like Lucy to make the Celestial King bring Loke back to the Celestial world. 

I finally made to the guild and opened the doors quickly scanning the room for a familiar face, and there I found it sucking off another one. I felt my eyes burn, the feeling to cry being washed over me but was over power by the everlasting fire in my soul becoming bigger with anger.  My body would never let me cry after what made me what I am. 

"LOKE!" I yelled a dark aura surrounding me as I stalked towards him. He was my prey and I will make sure he knows that. "Y/n?!" He said yelling and pushing the body off him and standing up backing away. "YOU PISSED OFF THE WRONG SPIRT!" I yelled lashing out at him. "I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU DIE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, GOD I WAS A FOOL!" I yelled hitting him again. "W-What?" He asked confused. 

I let the dark aura fade away. I picked him up by the collar and lifted him in the air. "The only reason your still alive is because of me. The only reason you met Lucy is because of me. The only reason you had your fun was because of me! ME GOD DAMN IT!" "I WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT YOU ALIVE ALL THOSE YEARS! IM THE ONE! NOT YOURSELF! ME!" I threw him against the wall making it break. I walked up to him and spit. "You don't deserve it," I said and spit upon him. 

I backed away from him and went back to the Celestial world. Ready to break half the damn world. 

SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE UNTIL NEXT TIME!