Natsu~Happy Ending

*Edited 4/22/18*

If there are any more errors please comment!

Y/N P.O.V 

"I'm finally home!" I sigh to myself. I went on a job that was 3 WEEKS LONG!! It was incredibly boring!

'I can't wait to see Natsu!' I thought as I made my way over to the Guild. I was right around the corner when I heard loud bangs and crashes. 'Same old same old eh?' I thought as I continued my way. 

I was right at the doors about to open them up when I sensed it, I quickly got out of the way and punch the object coming towards me. 

"WHO THREW IT?!" I yelled walking into the Guild. 

"Uh......I-It was Gray!" Mira in her demon form said. I looked gray to see him there with shock written all over his face.

"Mir-" he was cut off by me punching him in the face. The last words I heard him mumble were 

"It wasn't me..." Then I walked off. I went up to Mira who was back to her normal self and was back behind the bar. 

"Hey, Mira!" I said waving towards her. She walked over and leaned toward me.

"Do you happen to know where Natsu is?" I asked looking up at her. She immediately looked down and I saw the sadness and anger all over her face, confused by it I was about to ask when she shot her head up and said 

"He's probably at Lucy's!" with a kind smile. I looked her then nodded forgetting what had happened just a bit ago.

Time Skip(Brought to you by me writing this in Art class!)

I was walking over to Lucy's when I saw Happy he was crying. 

"H-hey! Happy?!" I yelled running up to him. 

"Are you okay???" I asked with concern in my voice. He looked at me shocked 

"Y-Y/n? Y/N!!!" He said now looking really nervous. 

"Where's Natsu?" I asked he freaked and said, 

"I DONT KNOW!!" 

"Okay calm down..." I said looking at him confused "I'll be right back, stay here." I said then went over to lucy house. 

I walked inside at her nothing. When I got closer I heard Lucy moaning. 'She's probably with Loki I said and continued upstairs. I've caught them plenty of times what would one more do. I walked up to her door as the moans continued. 

I opened the door to see Lucy and Natsu, In bed, Completly naked. They didn't even notice me until it was all over.

Natsu P.O.V (Cause why not)

Once I and Lucy had finished I noticed someone at the door. 'Great' I thought 'well if I can buy her best friend I can buy this person to.' 

"I'll pay ya to keep your mouth shut," I stated not even looking at the person. 

"Y/N! Pleas-" Lucy squealed but was stopped with I heard the sound of slapping. I thought over what she said and jolted up. 

"Y/N?!" I said.

Y/N P.O.V

"I'll pay ya to keep your mouth shut." I was pissed now. 'HE WOULD BUY ME TO KEEP MY WORD?!' Lucy looked up in horror 

"Y/N! Pleas-" I cut her off with a slap.  Natsu jolted up 

"Y/N?!" I looked at him. 

"How long?" I asked looking down my hair slowing turning into a dark blue. No one answered,