Chapter 13 : Looking for the money

Infinity's P.O.V

6 days had passed since I ran away and I was running short on money.

I roamed through the streets from store to store looking for a job but I had to have an adults permission since I was underage.

I walked by an ice cream stand and was gonna order something but I saw a police car.

I froze for a minute but then started running.

My heart skipped a beat and I was panting. The police car started driving towards were I was. I looked to my right and to my left. I entered a striping place.

There was loud music and many girl strippers wearing really short skirts or thongs with matching shirts or bras.

I walked toward the bar and saw a sign:Hiring Strippers (girls from 18-27 of age)

Ting!Ting! Here's a way to get money! I can become a stripper and get money.
Just one problem; I'm 16.

I walked towards the guy attending the customers.

"Hey pretty lady" he smirked at me.

"I got no time for jokes.I need a job"

"As what?"

"Stripper"

"Sure but you look oddly young"

"Please!"

"No can do"

"Please! I really need this job"

"How much do you really need it?"

"I ran away from home and I'm broke"

"Ok I can get you a job but you'll have to give me 20 percent of your salary"

"15 percent"

"Sure.Sugar!" He whistled.

A blond girl turned around and walked over to us.
She was wearing a white miniskirt - that almost exposed her butt - and a white shirt that showed her stomach and part of her breasts.

"What?" she asked.

"This is-" he looked at me "What's your name?"

"Infinity"

"From now on you'll be Cutie. Anyway, she'll be working with us"

The blond girl nodded " Follow me" she said.

We walked throughout a hall until we reached a door.

"Natalie!" A brunette smiled.

"Fix her up,she's working with us" the blond - which I think her name is Natalie - said.

The brunette nodded and smiled at me.

"What's your name?"

"Well it's Infinity but the guy over at the bar said from now on I'll be "Cutie"

She giggled "Cutie is your stripper name"

"Oh" I nodded.

I looked at myself on the mirror. I had a pink miniskirt that barely covered my bum, my white shirt exposed stomach, I was caked in make-up, and had to walk around in 2 inch heels.

The brunette - which I found out her name was Ally - showed me everything there was to know about stripping but I was still nervous.

"You're on at 5" Natalie came in to my room.

I nodded in respond and walked towards the stage.

"And now if you liked Sugar, which I'm sure all of you guys did, you are going to love our newest stripper. Give it up for Cutie!" the announcer announced.

I walked upstage in a sexy way making the guys whistle and clap.
I stopped in front of the pole and started to strip it. I moved up and down moving my hips in a sexy way.

I was pretty good at this.

After I finished I walked closer to the tables in front of me.

All the guys put a dollar bill in my
shirt,skirt, and others just threw it.

I finished my act by blowing a kiss.
Then I walked off stage and then to my room.

I earned $70. Not bad for my first day.

But what if someone I know comes here.

That reminded me of Deirein. I once overheard him say he went to a strip place.

Is it this one?

Sorry for not updating. I've been busy. And I'm working on my other story "A kiss that changed it all" please check it out, I think it'll be better than this story.

I won't update until it gets at least 25 votes.

Hope you liked it.

Vote

Comment