Chapter 10: I ain't going

Edited

Infinity's P.O.V

"I'm not going!" I huffed.

"Please!PleasePlease!" Damian pleaded.

"No!"

"Alice is gonna be there!"

"So?!"

"I need you to be there to support me!"

"Still no!"

"Please!Please!Please!Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"NO!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"UGH! CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"If you say yes"

"Ugh! fine!" I yelled at Damian's face.

Summer was here and I was invited to a pool party. All my friends were going and thanks to Damian I'm going too.

"Yay!" Damian squeezed me.

"I get you're a hugger but I'm not" I said out of breath.

"Oh sorry!" he let go of me.

"Now what are you gonna wear?" he cocked and eyebrow.

"The usual" I shrugged.

"What?! No! You have to look good to get all the guys" he tapped my head softly.

Is this guy gay?

"Come on I'll help you" he pulled my arm dragging me towards my closet.

He looked through all my clothes until he found the most sexiest bikini ever. It was red with white polka dots.He also got short shorts and a white tight shirt.

He handed me the clothes and smirked.

"Umm,this may be weird but you have a good sense of style" I smiled.

"I'm planning to become a designer" he chuckled.

I went inside the restroom and changed. I walked out with a beach-bag filled with a towel,sunblock, and dry clothes.

I put on my shades and said "Ready."

"Not yet" Damian walked up to me and handed me a red lipstick. I groaned but took it and put it on.

I threw the lipstick in my bag and smiled. Damian was wearing green beach shorts and a white muscle shirt.

"Ready?" I said as I untied my messy bun letting my natural curls loose.

Damian nodded and we walked out of my room.

Yeah my room. Damian and
I are now best friends. I figured that if he was gonna become my bestie's boyfriend, we might have get along.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We finally arrived.It was a wonderful home - well it seemed from the outside. It had many cars parked in the driveway and yard.

You could here the loud music and talking all the way from Damian's car. We found a spot to park - well actually it was in the front yard - and we got out of the car.