Chapter 3: I'm Bad

Chapter 3: I'm Bad

Edited

Infinity's P.O.V

As I woke up I felt so comfy and warm in my pillows and blankets. My hair was a little messed up but it still looked good.

I stretched my arms and smiled , I then heard someone say "Good morning cupcake"

I jumped a little because I didn't know somebody was in my room.

"Don't call me that" I said.

"Fine sweetheart" another voice said.

I turned around and saw Noah and Deirein standing by my door with a smirk on their faces.

I rolled my eyes and rudely said "Get out of my room"

"Aww I wanted to stay" Noah said.

"Well to bad" I got up from my bed and opened my door pointing outside my room.

"See ya later........cupcake" Deirein smirked as he and Noah got out.

Ugh!! My name is Infinity not cupcake! I'm not a stupid CUPCAKE !!

I closed the door and headed to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower. I carefully opened the door from my restroom making sure nobody was in my room. I sighed in relieve and headed over to my closet.

I put on a bright red t-shirt,black pants and red converse shoes on. I let my natural curls loose and tied a red ribbon on top of my head. I put on my light pink lipstick and very few mascara.

I headed downstairs to the breakfast table and saw a bunch of boys and mom and dad.

"Oh good morning Sweetie" mom said.

I nodded.

"Sit down" she said.

I did so and then a little boy with brown hair and blue eyes walked towards me with a plate of 3 pancakes stacked on top of each other.

"Here you go" he said.

I smiled and said "Thanks"

"I'm John" he said "This is the part were you say that I'm so cute and adorable" he smiled.

I smiled and said "You are so cute and adorable"

He blushed and sat down at his chair and started to eat.

I finished almost all of my pancakes and stood up then headed to the kitchen.

Everyone was shocked because nobody had picked up their plates.

I stopped at the thrash can and threw away the remaining pancakes, then I put the plate in the sink. I turned on the water and got soap.

"The maids can do that for you, honey" mom said.

"I'm sixteen, I think I'm old enough to wash dishes" I said.

Everyone stared at me dumbfounded.

I finished washing the dishes then headed to my room. I got on my bed and turned on the T.V.

I was watching Pitch Perfect, then I heard a knock.

I growled "Ugh!"

Then opened the door and saw Deirein holding a bag.

"What's that?" I asked.

Deirein smiled and said "Can I come in?"

"No"