Chapter 12 : Relationship

Damian's P.O.V

I should've known. Alice would never say yes. I'm such an idiot for believing she'd say yes.

I feel so mad but at the same time sad.

Earlier that day

Infinity's P.O.V

Me: Hey

Damian: Hey

Me: So I told Alice that I was going to the mall today and she said she was going too

Damian: Oh

Me: I was thinking maybe you can go and ask her out right there and then I get there and pretend I didn't know anything.

Damian: Yeah I guess but where is she gonna be at.

Me: She told me she'll wait for me at the frozen yogurt stand.

Damian: Great I'll meet you there bye.

He hung up. Wow I can't believe they're gonna date. It's so exciting!

Damian's P.O.V

I walked past many stores looking for the yogurt stand in the mall. And I know which one it is because there's only one of them in the whole mall.

I finally found it and stopped a few feet away from it.

I saw something that made me feel like my heart broke in little pieces then dropped to my stomach.

Alice was with a guy.

A guy who had an arm around her and was messing up her hair.

They were laughing and eating yogurt from the same cup.

Of course they're dating.Of course they are..........

I turned around and walked away. I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was text from Infinity.

Infinity: I can't make it but I already informed Alice. Tell me everything that happened :)

I couldn't tell her that Alice was with another guy.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and excited the mall.

I got inside my car and started to drive home.

I finally got home and entered my house. It was silent, probably nobody was home.

I entered my room and dropped myself on my bed.

I should've known. Alice would never say yes. I'm such an idiot for believing she'd say yes.

I feel so mad but at the same time sad.

I feel envy towards whoever that guy was. I wanted her to be mine and only mine,nobody else's.

I wanted to be the one messing up her hair and making her laugh.

The one who kisses her and hugs her every time.

Deirein's P.O.V

I felt so lonely. I missed Infinity. I'm starting to get used to sleeping next to her.

She's just..........just so beautiful and if you really get to know her, she can be nice.

I know Julian is my girlfriend but I don't get that feeling I get when I'm with Infinity.

When I'm with her I just feel like kissing her and hugging her all day long.

I think I might have feelings for her. I mean, I got this feeling when I saw her with Jack. I just wanted to kill him.