3 : this means war

Callie took a long drink from her water bottle, wiping droplets of sweat from her forehead as the sun baked down upon her

Callie took a long drink from her water bottle, wiping droplets of sweat from her forehead as the sun baked down upon her. she glanced over at Ki who bounced her basketball simply, biting back a laugh at her friend. she quirks an eyebrow as if to say 'enough for today?', in which Callie nodded.

"would you like me to piggyback you back to the cabin?" she laughed as Callie nodded, outstretching her arms to her friend. Ki laughed as Callie jumped on her back, the pair walking back to the cabin, Callie taking long sips from her water bottle.

"I am so tired... i am sleeping... till lunch." Callie panted as Ki giggled before halting. Callie. jumped off her back, looking at Ki's shocked expression.
"I don't think so..." she trailed off. Callie gave her a puzzled look.
"why not?" she asked, remaining confused.

"that's why not." she stated, pointing up at their roof. Callie gazed up their drowsily, her eyes jolting awake. On top of the cabin roof we're all their beds, belongings and much more with the proud New York Knicks banner and an English flag seemed to mock the two as they gaped. the question of how just dissolved from their minds as shock struck the two.

"no. way." Callie whispered slightly.

__________________________________________________

Callie zipped up her jacket, turning the torch light on, looking at Ki who nodded firmly at her. Callie opened up her bag of balloons, maple syrup, thick, gooey chocolate syrup, feathers and a makeshift paint bomb. she grinned at Ki as she stifled a giggle. The two then silently trekked to the Leo cabin in the pitch black night. They opened the screen door and slipped inside silently, setting their trap and at the end, slipping back to their cabin, no one stirring.

the sun rose merely hours after the trap had been set, neither Ki or Callie being able to sleep in excitement of what the Leo cabin had coming on the morning. The two leapt up 20 minutes before the wake up call, scrambling for their clothes and to brush their teeth. when prepped and ready they sprinted to the Leo cabin, cautious not to wake anyone. they peered through the window, eyes hovering above the window sill, just as the bugle sounded.

Hope Matthews yawned slightly and began to sit up, blinking her eyes open, gasping immediately when she saw the banners of paper chains and silly string dangling across the room. she quieted an eyebrow and swung her legs out of bed, stepping into a puddle of water and dirt. she gagged loudly, letting out a disgusted shriek as the other jolted up. the entire cabin leapt into a chorus of disgusted groans and shrieks as maple syrup glistened on their skin, feathers were glued into their hair via chocolate or maple syrup and finding traces of paint on themselves which gave them fake facial hair.

Hope tried to stumble towards the light switch, tripping on a wire. she glanced around her frantically before hearing sounds of gurgling water, she glanced up as heaps of water balloons tumbled down towards her. she frantically tried to dodge them, not working very effectively but stayed relatively dry. she sighed with relief and smirked to herself.

"nice try Hart," she began, walking back towards her bed, "but you didn't get m-" Hope then slipped on the water puddle and squealed, falling face flat on the wooden floor before a giant water ballon crashed down upon her. "how the hell did she know i was going to fall down!" she sighed frustrated as Callie watched with smugness. "that girl is, without a doubt, the most vile creature that ever walked the planet!"

"thank you very much." Callie laughed to herself, imitating Elvis perfectly, Ki giggling in response. the two continued their spectation of the event before they heard the counsellors walking past.

"good morning girls!" sarah greeted friendlily, the two girls turning around and greeting her back before stopping dead, glancing at each other in shock, glancing back at the frantic display of the Leo cabin and realised they were screwed.

"Sarah!" they yelled, they bolted after the counsellors Sarah and Darby, Darby held up the megaphone and turned it on, smiling brightly at the groggy campers who emerged from their cabins.

"surprise inspection!" she proclaimed as Ki and Callie, once again, exchanged nervous glances. "Leo cabin!" she smiled in glee, striding towards the cabin, sarah on her tail. Callie sprinted and stood in front of the counsellors, blocking the entrance to the cabin door. the two counsellors looked confused at the girl as she flashed a signature Hart-troublemaker smile in nervousness.

"how you doin'?" she laughed nervously as the counsellors raised an eyebrow. "I'm really sorry Miss, but someone was sick in there last night and it is a big mess!" she explained, desperate to keep them away. Hope noticed the commotion and stood at the screen door.

"well, if some is sick i have to see them!" Sarah exclaimed whilst Darby nodded, both attempting to push past the young girl, Callie, however, not budging. "stand aside dear." Callie bit her lip firmly and grunted in protest.

"actually everything's alright in here." she smiled at the counsellors, then noticing the dangling bucket of chocolate syrup and glitter above the door. she smirked at the other girl's nervous expression. "come in and see for yourself." the two counsellors smiled at Callie as they pushed her aside, she let out a quiet mumble as they opened the door and the chocolate poured down on them

"no!" she yelled as the counsellors tumbled into the cabin, sliding across the oil, screaming as feathers and glitter spilled on them. "oh shit!" she cussed quietly as the entire cabin gasped, Hope placing a hand over her mouth. Callie them stepped inside hesitantly, u fortunately setting off the paintbomb which exploded in her face. the counsellors lay in a pile on the floor as they recharge up, a shelf full of confetti falling on top of them. "I told you it was a mess." Callie smiled awkwardly, wiping away the paint as Hope glared at her.

"she would know!" she yelled. "she did it!" she growled, pointing at her twin who scowled at Hope, the two girls death staring each other.

"you!" Darby yelled, trying to stand up, as she pointed at Callie. "and YOU!" she yelled, pointing at Hope, as she gaped, confused. "pack your bags!"

__________________________________________________