Chapter 51

I climb into my seat onto the plane in between Maddie and Kalani as we board the plane. After getting settled mommy passes over medicine for me so I don't get motion sickness. As we take off, I grab both of their hands and close my eyes waiting for it to be over.
~
"Ok, interviews are tomorrow. I emailed the schedule. See you then." Ms. Abby says as we all head to our own cars. After I'm buckled we begin to drive and I play on my iPad.
"So that was a good weekend, right?" Mommy asks, when we get into the kitchen.
"Yeah! Can we do it again?"
"If Ms. Abby invites you back."
"Yay!" I say as I do cartwheels throughout the house.
~
"Good morning Lilly!"
"Morning mommy!"
I sit up and climb down from my loft bed, and I begin stretching my legs. After I'm all stretched we head downstairs and I eat my breakfast.
"Mommy I wanna go early." I say as I'm finishing up my pancakes.
"Ok, we'll try." She says while petting my puppy.
I head upstairs and brush my teeth and go to the bathroom. When I'm done, I head into my bedroom and grab my garment bag which has my dress and stuff. I also put on shoes and grab my dance bag. Besides that, I pack a separate bag with dance wear, a hairbrush, and extra hair ties and stuff. Lastly I grab my school bag and make sure everything is in it. I stay in my pajamas and we head out to the car. We quickly arrive at the studio and I'm there first. Ms. Abby looks like a mess, not to be rude. Her hair is in curlers and I don't think she has makeup on.
"Someone wanted to be here first!" She says while hugging me, "Go put your dance stuff in the den, along with your school stuff." I nod and run off before quickly returning. A producer person comes over and leads me to a chair, where some lady starts my makeup and hair.
"Ok show me the dress you brought."
I take it out and she tells me it's good and to change.
I head back and she puts a hair accessory in, and then helps with my shoes. When I walk out, all my friends are like almost ready and Elliana just arrived. Yayyy there's going to be yelling. Note the sarcasm. All the elites are here also so I play on Maddie's phone and take selfies on snapchat. Abby starts yelling at Yolanda and then says how I came early and it isn't that hard to be on time. I grab onto Maddie, something I do when I'm nervous. She rubs my back and tells me it's okay. I walk over to mommy and whisper that it's Areanas birthday and we forgot to buy her something, but mommy actually bought a Starbucks gift card and a turn board or something.
"Who wants to go first for interviews?" The producer asks while coming near us.
The room goes silent and nobody raises their hand. I see Yolanda making a face at Elliana wanting her to go first, so I slowly put my hand in the air.
"Ok thanks Lilly! Come on."
I follow the lady into the room and they sit me on a chair.
"So you need to answer in the present, so pretend I'm asking you the questions when the event happens."
I nod and someone comes and fixes my hair.
"Ok, how do you feel about being on top of the pyramid?"
"I am very happy that I'm on top this week, and I hope I stay there."
"Tell me about your routines this week."
"This week I have two routines, a solo to Let Me Entertain You, and the group called Electricity. They're both jazz and upbeat."
"How did you feel during practice when you had to do a dance off?"
"I'm really nervous about this dance off, but I know I wouldn't have to do it if Ms. Abby didn't believe in me."
"Ok and final question, how did you feel when you won? For both routines."
"I'm really happy that I won with my solo because now I get a team jacket! When they announced us for the group I was just like, wait are you serious?!"
"Ok thank you!" She says as she leads me out of the room. Alexus goes next and eventually its Aris turn.
"Ok quick,minis come over here."
We start putting out food for the surprise party and all that jazz. Mommy hands us a cake to carry and someone lights the candles before the lights go off. I hear Ari coming so we try to hide.
We then begin walking towards her and singing Happy Birthday. She blows out her candles and we take some pictures.

@Tinydancerlillybelle: happy birthday to one of my dance sisters, one of my best friends, the girl who can turn for hours, and the girl who has the best, and of course cutest clothes! even though we havent know eachother for awhile it feels like w...

@Tinydancerlillybelle: happy birthday to one of my dance sisters, one of my best friends, the girl who can turn for hours, and the girl who has the best, and of course cutest clothes! even though we havent know eachother for awhile it feels like we have!❤️❤️ you always light up a room when you walk into it with your bubbly personality, and if you were shy we probably wouldnt talk😂 but once happy birthday ari! Hope you have a great day!💜 i love you! love lilly❤️💛💚💙💜 P.S- loved your outfit today, might have to steal it sometime. shh!

Mommy approves the caption and I post it. We then have a little party with pizza, cake, and gifts.