Chapter 42

"Okay Lilly this is your last time practicing it before we get on the bus." Ms. Abby says while finding my music.
I get to my spot and wait for my music to start. I hear the music and begin, my dance has become muscle memory. I point my feet, spot my turns, straighten my legs and all that stuff. The music stops and I finish. I get some critiques and we decide to run the duet once.

"Ok girls, get on the bus. I made a seating chart, because there are a lot of us." Ms. Abby says while showing all of us a piece of paper.

Driver
Abby.        Aisle.    Gianna
Melissa.     Aisle.    Jill
Kira.            Aisle.     My mom
Holly.          Aisle.       Nobody
Kalani.         Aisle.      Me
Maddie.        Aisle.     Kendall
Mackenzie.   Aisle.     Nia

I find my seat across from Kalani and get out my iPad. I get my headphones and begin to watch a movie. I drift off to sleep and am awoken to Ms. Abby yelling at the bus driver. My head hurts so I get Kalani because she's "in charge" of me.
"Kalani?" I whisper while going in the seat next to her.

"Yeah?"

"My head hurts." I whine.

"Ok let's go get some Tylenol from your mom."

"Ok." I say while getting up.

She gives me disgusting liquid Tylenol and I drink it, almost gagging.

"We are almost there so go pack your bag and come back up." Mommy says.
I nod and get my stuff and return. As I'm sitting down, we park.
"Ok girls, remember have good sportsmanship, smile nice to the people out there and do good."
We nod and the doors open so we walk out.
There's lots of screaming and Ms. Abby takes a few pictures with people.
"Lilly grab your suitcase and do a trick, quick!" Ms. Abby says while getting her phone ready. I grab the pink suitcase and do a leg hold because why not.

 I grab the pink suitcase and do a leg hold because why not

We walk inside and find our dressing room. It's pretty big and I begin to get my costumes out. Kalani puts them in the back area while Mackenzie starts my makeup. The foundation is really cold and overall it took forever. Kendall is curling my hair and it looks really pretty. She finishes and puts my hair in a ponytail, along with a bow.
"Ok go put on your costume!" Maddie instructs.
I rush back and put it on. It's not that much of a costume but I really like it.
I walk back out and everyone awes over how cute I am. Mommy takes pictures, one of me and Maddie and one of me and Gianna.