Chapter 7: If Only Things Would Be This Way

Eighth setting: Track meet & on the bus

You and your team have just attended the Freshman Sophomore Championship and you feel great. You pb'd (personal bested) in the 200m dash (1/2 a lap sprint) getting 33.3 seconds coming third place in your heat (race) of seven girls. Your coaches were so proud of you. You felt great.......but it didn't last long.

The team gets on the bus, you thought everyone would be sitting where they were when we were heading to the meet so you'd still have a spot. You didn't. Almost the whole team wasn't sitting where they were before, girls had left their bags in seats and you couldn't find somewhere to sit down.

You see one of your teammates, one that doesn't talk to you, Shocker *rolls eyes*, and politely ask her is anyone's sitting next to her. She looks at you exasperatedly and yells, "No, ok! No one is sitting here!" She picks her bag up a slams it on her lap. You look around and the girls who saw what happened look away.

After a moment you sit. You take up only a third of the seat hoping not to upset her more. On the ride back she squishes toward the window as if you have a skin disease or smell really bad. You think to yourself "yea that must be it. I ran really hard today, so I'm sweaty and might smell a bit". Then again so did everyone else, the whole bus smelled come to think of it. Then you realize it's just you, you're what she's scorning not the smell.

You tear up a bit. Some girls sitting directly in front of you, who've been nice to you this season, look at you concerned and ask if you're ok. You wipe your eyes and say your fine. Then again you're always fine, right?.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***If Only Things Would Be That Way***

You tear up a bit. Some girls sitting directly in front of you, who've been nice to you this season, look at you concerned and ask if you're ok. You wipe your eyes and say your fine. Then again you're always fine, right?.....

Suddenly, you feel your phone vibrate. You look who it is and it's your Daddies asking how the meet went. You smile to yourself and text back your awesome time and tell them how it was so hot today you thought you'd die.

You even tease them about all the supposed cute guys you saw. They got jealous and you had to calm them down. Just their reaction made you laugh, quietly to yourself.

They ask if you're on your way back and if you want to hang out or if you're too tired to. You become bashful at their thoughtfulness, and text back even though you're tired you need to be with them.

Immediately they knew something happened and sent you a bunch of cute and funny videos to cheer you up.

When you reach the school, you walk two blocks away to meet up with your Daddies. You're not embarrassed of them, you just don't want them seeing all the other beautiful more talented runners on the team and reconsider being with you. They don't know that of course, you told them the parking lot would be packed with cars picking her teammates up. Which wasn't a total lie so it doesn't count as one (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

They're outside leaning on the car when you see them. They hold their arms out for a hug but you shy away.  I smell, I don't want them to think I'm disgusting. They sense you're thoughts, like they sometimes do, and grab you anyway for a huge bear hug. They tell you how proud they are and give you lots of butterfly kisses.

As a treat for your, "amazing job", as Daddy put it and "Third place is pretty awesome to me baby" as Papi said, you're going to the movies tomorrow.

You get in the car shaking your head smiling, colouring in a picture book they got for after the meet, colouring makes you feel better when you're tired. You think of how much fun you'll have tomorrow and how much you're Daddies mean to you.......

 You think of how much fun you'll have tomorrow and how much you're Daddies mean to you

If Only~

Hey guys, as promised the new chapter. Btw I intended for this to be a short story, my first on Wattpad, and I may post another Chapter or two. What do you guys think? Maybe an Epilogue? A Chapter where it's based on a dream?

Was this Chapter ok? Lol
All comments, corrections and votes are much appreciated. Also you guys don't mind me calling one of our Daddies "Papi" do you? I kind of just felt like calling him that. Hope that didn't throw anyone off lol.

Love you guys 😘 please remember to vote.....it really means a lot