Chapter 4: What'll most likely occur vs. Yea right that'll never happen

Fourth Setting: At school

As usual you hear girls talking about sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex and of course Sex.....Ugh "I had sex with him and my mom was in the next room", the girl who said that had her friends looking at her like she was a legend. (A/n: seriously when this happened I was gagging in my mind and appalled tbh)

Then there's the girls that ask their friends for advice. Saying they don't want to "give it up" but they don't want to "lose him because he's the only guy you'll ever love"..... -_-

Then it gets you thinking, if the off chance I'll ever get someone interested in me. They'd probably be grossed out at the idea of seeing my body. And I'd probably be too uncomfortable because I'm not used to anyone finding be interesting much less attractive.

I guess why that explains my group of friends. Which includes other honors students (don't attend my school I see them when I attend my college classes on weekends (some from my old school)) lol basically were a bunch of modest nerds.

You're 5'9 1/2 ft tall, all most all the decent guys are 5'6 1/2 ft and they don't want girls that are taller than them....Yea that's why they don't notice you: your height. Not your skin color, or hair type, not your size 11 1/2 feet (A/n size 10 in guys), your depression, or the fact that they're happy with getting seventies while you have a steady 95 in the class. Yea...... you're height is the problem. Or is it your weight? So many possibilities, they each add up to one bowl of insecurities that you eat everyday.

You imagine the two cutest ones seeing you nude. Them throwing up, you crying, and locking yourself up somewhere far away.

You escape into Wattpad, bookbub, and Kobo. Where the stories take you away to places where none of your "flaws" would be a problem. You put yourself in the place of the heroine, or the awesome loner or whichever character you relate to at that moment. You picture being loved, surrounded by people who are genuine. Then something snaps you out of your daze, you frown, and get on with your day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*** Yea right That'll Never Happen***

.....You imagine the two cutest ones seeing you nude.....

They walk up to you. You're eyes are squeezed tightly shut. You're tears welling up under your eyelids, the longer period of silence the more tears. You feel fingers sliding down your shoulders and back. One leans in and whispers, "Beautiful, so beautiful". The other grunts in agreement. He then says, "Open your eyes, stop hiding from us".

You slowly open your eyes. Only to bring your hands up to cover them, blushing in embarrassment. They each grab a hand and peel them away from your face. "There she is" , they both say smiling at you. The most gorgeous smiles you'd ever seen......
.
.
.
.
.
.

If Only~
//An//
Alright here you go as promised. I think I might do a few more chapters, because school starts again tomorrow 😞 so I'll have plenty more material😅. Sorry I had too many "I's" using "you's" in the chapter didn't flow right imo.

Hope you liked it. Happy Sunday everyone.

Me seeing people are reading my story and liking it^^^