Bad Start To A Good Day ❤️

"Baby, wake up!" Herc gently shakes me, I blink my eyes, my heart dropping at the feeling of wetness between my legs. "I think you started your period." He softly smiled as I climbed out of bed, grimacing at the blood stained sheets,

"I'm so sorry guys," I look around the room at them, I felt like crying, I was so embarrassed. I race out the room and to the bathroom.

"Hey, Y/N are you okay?"

"Besides the fact that I just bled all over our bedsheets, no!"

"Can I come in?" John waits for an answer before poking his head into the bathroom when I told him to come in. "I got you a change of clothes and a rag." I thank him and he picks up my dirty sweats, and asks for my shirt. I peel it off putting it in his arms, "Shower, don't worry about the sheets." He quickly kisses me before rushing out the bathroom. I sigh, this was the first time I had ever bled out onto the sheets, I usually started my period sometime during the day, when I was awake. I shouldn't have felt the way I felt about bleeding but I couldn't help but feel insecure about it as I stepped into the shower. I sigh, as the hot water relieves my tense muscles.

----

I had gotten dressed and popped two Tylenol before I left the bathroom, the smell of sausage  hitting my nose. "What the-" I turn the corner to find all the boys staring at me,

"We cooked you breakfast," Herc stepped to the side showing the plate of waffles, sausage and eggs.

"Laf even went and grabbed you some apple juice," Alex grabs my hands and leads me to the island, telling me to sit down.

"You guys didn't have to-"

"No! We did," John smiles, "And we also wanted to tell you, you have no reason to be embarrassed. Periods are a natural thing and we aren't mad at you or anything."

Herc grabs the plate of food and sets it down in front of me, along with a glass and a huge thing of Motto's Apple Juice. "Dig in."

I spent the rest of the day being pampered. John insisted on giving me a shoulder rub every other hour, Alex insisted he same but game me foot rubs instead. Laf retrieved our heating pad and held it to my stomach, kissing my forehead, telling me how much he loved me and how strong people with vaginas were because he couldn't imagine having a period. And Herc cuddled me, his arms wrapped around me as Laf's were, his face buried in my neck. We spent he rest of the day watching my favorite shows, and we all fell asleep, limbs intertwined.