Time-Out

On Monday morning as the bluenette wakes up she lets out a sigh. She rolls on her side and takes some moments to admire her girlfriend. The photographer breathes slowly. Chloe smiles as she kisses her on the cheek and giggles as the brunette starts grumbling.

'Good morning' she whispers.
'What time is it?' Max grumbles.
'Who cares?'
'You seem to be in a good mood'
'It's my day off. And I can spend it with my love'
'Do you really need to be mushy so early in the morning?'
'Wake up' she kisses her neck.
'Give me three minutes'
'Come on' the punk softly whispers in her ear 'We have lots to do today'
'Like?'
'First of all, I wanna fuck you. Then we could get to Powell's. Some playtime in the arcade. Then... Anything you want' she smiles.
'You had me with Powell's' she grins.
'I fucking hate you' she laughs as she gently caresses the brunette's side.
'Show me how much'
'You wanna get it hard' she gets on top.
'Hella hard' she wraps her arms around Chloe's neck.
'Hey, hipster' she kisses her.
'Do you want to tell me something?'
'Yeah'
'What?'
'I fucking love you'
'Good' she kisses her hard.
'And where's your sleepiness now?' she giggles.
'Replaced by my horniness'
'We'll check soon how horny you are'
'Not that fast'
'What is it now?'
'Shhh... Enjoy these moments... Give me some seconds'

The bluenette gazes into Max's eyes. She smiles softly as she caresses her right side. The brunette pulls her down for a kiss.

'Do you want to fuck me hard?'
'You want me to?'
'Why the fuck not. But what if...'
'Hmm?' she kisses her neck.
'What if I eat you out first?' her right hand wanders under the punk's top.
'Well...' she grins 'Why not?'
'I'm in the bossy mood'
'Are you?'
'Oh yeah'
'How much?'
'Well' she gets on top in a split-second, holding Chloe's hands firm 'Hella' she grins.
'I love it'
'How much?' she bites her neck.
'Hella' she sighs with pleasure.
'And how turned on you are?'
'Check it out'
'I want you, right now'
'No foreplay?' she grins.
'Right now'
'What if I'm not turned on enough?' she grins, tucking into the brunette's hair.
'You always are when I'm around' she puts the tattooist's underpants off.
'Tell me how much' she sighs.
'Just as much as I like it' she pulls a finger on her, making the bluenette moan softly 'Hey, Chloe' she whispers in her ear.
'Hm?'
'Do you want me to eat you out?'
'Mm-hmm.'
'How much?' she caresses her inner thigh.
'You're driving me insane'
'How much?'
'Hella'
'Good' she kisses her hard.

She wanders to the punk's neck, she bites on it, gently this time. Her right hand continues caressing her inner thigh. The bluenette's stretching, trying to stay calm. The photographer's hand suddenly drifts to her clam. Chloe moans.

'Do you like it?' Max whispers in her ear.
'Love it. Turned on enough to you?' she grins.
'We can say that. But I want you to cum'
'Right now?' she giggles as she wraps her arms around the brunette's neck.
'The sooner the better' she smiles softly.
'Have I told you today that I love you?'
'I love you, too. You sentimental stupid punk'
'But you know, this sentimental stupid punk...'
'... will be my wife soon. I know' she giggles.
'But are you happy?'
'How do I look?'
'Turned on' she giggles 'But... you seem to be happy'
'What's up then? Are you worried?'
'Of course I am. I love you, asswipe'
'Well, I love you too. So you don't need to worry' she caresses her cheek with her left hand.
'So...' she wears that shit-eating grin.
'So?'
'Still wanna eat me out?'
'Do you want to bet?' she grins back.

They kiss for a few minutes. The soft dance of their tongues slowly turns into a wild battle. As they depart the punk gives her girlfriend the "I want it. Right now... Please?" look. The brunette smiles softly right before she takes her place between the tattooist's legs. She gently kisses into her womanhood, making her moan as her back arches a little. Their eyes meet. Max penetrates with two fingers. The bluenette moans loudly and clutches the pillow under her head.