The Morning After

The punk covers her eyes with a sigh as the morning light breaks through the window. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles. She gently kisses Max's forehead then gets out of bed quietly. She dresses up and heads down to the kitchen. She may not be an iron chef, but a breakfast may do. She drops some bacon in the pan while she deals with the eggs.

'I'm pretty sure Max gonna love this' she smiles to herself.

Just as she starts making coffee she hears her bedroom door opening. She can't help smiling as she sees her girlfriend wearing an oversized flannel and a black short.

'Wait, are those my clothes? Damn, she's hella sexy in them.' Chloe bites her bottom lip.

'Hey Chlo' Max greets her sleepily.
'Good morning, Max' she greets her with a hug and kiss 'I hope you're hungry.'
'Huh, didn't know you can cook' she sits at the table.
'Hold on. I'm bringing your coffee.'

Chloe places the mug in front of Max then gives a kiss on the top of the head.

'Eat up, Caulfield, we could do something rad today.'
'If you feel like so, Chloe.'
'Is there something wrong?'
'I'm just... I'm terrible in the mornings before I wake up completely. Would you just... leave me alone until I had my breakfast and coffee, okay, Chlo?'
'As you wish, Max.'

Chloe eats much faster. She quietly watches the photographer until she finishes her bacon omelet and coffee. The bluenette stands up, picks up the dishes and kisses her girlfriend on the cheek.

'By the way, you're super sexy in my clothes, Max.'

She puts the dishes in the sink, but when she turns around she faces Max, and before she could say a word the brunette kisses her wildly. It takes Chloe as a thunderstruck, but she kisses back immediately. She only breaks the kiss when she feels her girlfriend's hand under her T-shirt.

'Max, we can't' she whispers with a sigh 'My mother's home.'
'So?'
'Just remember how loud I was yesterday.'
'Hmm, I remember that. I wanna hear that again...' she kisses the punk on the collarbone, making her tremble.
'Max, don't...' she moans quietly.
'That's what I want to hear.'
'We... can't. I'm serious.'
'Oh, come on!' she softly bites Chloe's neck.

The punk loses her mind. She grabs Max's hand, dragging her all along into her room, instantly pinning her on her bed. She softly bites her neck.

'So you want this?' the bluenette breathes heavily. The photographer nods. 'I have to make sure you'll be quiet then' she grins, picking up the tie from the floor.

She gently ties the brunette's mouth.

'Is it fine? Not too tight?' the photographer shakes her head.

The clothes literally lands on the floor in seconds. The bluenette is full of desire. She cups her pierced breast while she places her leg between the brunette's. She feels her tremble which turns her on even more. She gently bites on Max's nipple, she feels as her breathing becomes uneven. She scatters kisses all over her body while she caresses the photographer's thighs with her hands. She knows that she's about to lose control, thinking about last night, how the taste and scent of her lover made her lose her mind. She makes her way down in seconds, checking out how teased her girlfriend already is. And in the moment she feels the wetness between Max's legs, she knows that there is no stop.

She kisses into the brunette's pulsating clam, making her tremble. The punk's tongue already runs in circles. Just minutes later her fingers also get into action. Max's back arches a little, she sits up. Their eyes meet.

'Good, she's enjoying this.' Thinks Chloe to herself 'She's breathing so hard. I bet she could scream right now. And I'd love it. Maybe next time, Price.'

The bluenette closes her eyes. Her lover's scent already affected her. She would go wild now, but not yet, not until Max gains a little bit experience and she would get used to the intensivity. Then she feels the photographer's hand on her head. She's not sure if it's a sign that she's close to climax or she wants to reach climax very soon. Just moments later she feels how tight Max is. She opens her eyes. She wants to see it this time. She fastens her movements. She can't look away from the photographer's body. Her eyes are closed shut, she moans softly, her chest is heaving, her hand is seeking for Chloe's. In the moment their fingers intertwine, Max reaches climax.

The bluenette unties the tie and they mold in a long, hot, gentle kiss. She hugs her girlfriend tight, who's still breathing heavily.

'Are you all right, Max?' she whispers softly.
'Mhm... I am. I just... I have to get used to this. That this can be this intense.'
'You will' she smiles and kisses her girlfriend's forehead.
'You're gonna kill me' she looks at her.
'Why exactly?'
'I'm gonna be killjoy, but...'
'Tell me about it' she cups her face.
'I want a photo of you. Right now.'
'Right now? Like this?'
'Not exactly like this. Could I...'
'I guess I can't say no to you...' she sighs, kisses Max's cheek 'What do you want me to do?'
The photographer stands up, finding her camera she looks at Chloe.
'Turn your back. Lie on your side. Okay. Fine. Place your left hand on your head. Perfect.' She whispers as she shoots. 'Now, face me. Tuck your legs. Like you always would be in a fetal ball. Take that facial expression. Like I was unreachable. Reach for me with your right hand. Perfect!' She shoots.

She sits down next to Chloe, reaching for her phone. The bluenette softly caresses her back.

'And you're gonna kill me again...' she sighs.
'Why again?'
'I have to go. I totally forgot about the Photography end-term test.'
'On Monday?'
'Yeah. I promised Kate we'll study for that. Don't hate me!'
'Nah, of course I don't hate you!' she gently kisses her. 'I'll give you a ride. And some clothes. I'll drop yours to the dorm tomorrow.'

As they dress up the bluenette looks at her girlfriend with a grin.

'You know, you'd better hurry. Wearing my clothes turns me on so bad I could go down on you again.'

When they get to the campus they kiss in the car.

'Talk to you later?' asks Max.
'Sure. Just study.'
'We may talk about my portfolio later. If you still wanna help me with that.'
'Sure. I want you to get to university. I also have to design an arm tattoo today. And a leg tattoo tomorrow. But call me in the evening, okay?'
'I will. I love you.'
'Love you too.'

One last kiss before Max heads back to the dorms. The bluenette watches her leaving smiling then she also goes home to work on her designs.