Coming for the Booty

The brunette takes a step forward. The punk smirks, getting ready for the attack. The brunette's gazing at her. Moments pass in silence, waiting for the next step. The blunette takes a step forward, reaching out her hand for Max. The photographer holds out her hand then before they could touch she takes some steps back.

'I know your dirty tricks, Price!' she grins.
'Oh, sure you do!' she grins back 'Don't you just wanna kiss me?'
'And walking right into your trap? Hell, no!' he laughs.
'Guess I have to steal a kiss then' she sighs, taking steps forward.
'If you can catch me!' she starts running.
'Oh, I'm gonna catch you!'

The blunette traps the photographer in the bathroom. She closes the door behind her, now grinning at Max.

'It was a dumb move, asswipe. Now you're cornered here.'
'I can't believe I fell for your trap' she sighs.
'Well, now you'll learn you don't mess with a pirate' she pins the brunette on the wall.
'Guess I'm in trouble...'
'Mhm...' she kisses her neck, gently biting on it.
'For God's sake, Chloe!' she moans softly.
'Can't resist' she sighs in her ear then she kisses her cheeks, her forehead, her neck, her lips.

The brunette breathes heavily, her cheeks turned red. The punk takes her hand, pulling her back in the room, but in the next moment they're on the floor, Chloe's on top, holding the photographer's hands firm, kissing and biting her neck again.

'Stop it already!' Max moans 'These will leave a mark!'
'Good. So everybody's gonna know that you're mine!'
'I'm all yours.' she smiles as she tries to break her hands free.'It won't be that easy. I won!'
'You cheated!'
'I cheated? You were so stupid to run into the bathroom where I could trap you!'
'Whatever!'
'And I'm gonna punish you for that!' she holds her hands down with one hand, reaching under the photographer's top.

The blunette gently caresses the belly for a while then gets rid of the top in a second, letting Max's hands go which immediately wraps around her neck and pull her for a hot kiss.

'Hey, Chloe...' she mumbles.
'Hm?'
'I can still get that booty, right?'
'Well, actually I won...'
'Yeah, but you said I can use our new toy'
'That's actually true. But first, I'm gonna eat you.'
'First, you're gonna kiss me.'
'Getting into the bossy mood already! I think I love it.' she kisses her hard while her left hand is reaching for the zip of her jeans, which gets out of the way in a minute.

The brunette cups Chloe's face, staring into her eyes.

'Don't believe I would ever get enough of you!'
'Well, let's get back to it next month.'
'Or like years later. I'm gonna tell you this every fucking single day if that assures you I love you and I could live the rest of my life with you!'
'Well, well, well, aren't you sweet?' she whispers 'But as you turned things serious, I feel the same.'
'So stop worrying. I'm with you 'til the very end!' she pulls her for a soft kiss.
'I know. Just give me a little time. I'm gonna get used to be here. It's all new and scary now. But you're with me and I'm happiest.'
'Glad to hear that' she takes Chloe's tank top off, pulling her fingers on her abdomen.

The punk leans for a kiss smiling. The rest of the clothes disappear in a split-second. Now, skin to skin, forehead to forehead they're staring into each other's eyes.

'I'm so happy in the end I didn't chicken out' the tattooist whispers.
'So am I.'
'I'll try to travel the world with you.'
'We may end up having shows together.'
'And make the world bow as we planned' she smiles.
'I'd love that' she kisses the blunette.
'What's that, Caulfield?' she reaches between the brunette's legs making her tremble 'Are you aroused?' she grins.
'Maybe' she sighs with pleasure 'But so are you' she copies Chloe's movement.
'Well, who could resist to Max Caulfield?' she kisses her neck.
'Uhm, like anyone but you?'
'We'll see it soon. We'll see how many people I have to hunt down.'
'I'm only yours, dumbass!'
'I hope so!' she caresses her side.
'You're the only one I love' she trembles under the punk's hands.
'Same here' she scatters kisses on her abdomen.