Mission for My Princess Part 2

Chloe smiles as she's getting awaken by kisses on her abdomen. She opens her eyes and caresses Max's cheek.

'Good morning, Maxine.'
'Max, never Maxine. You know that' she puffs a little.
'Sorry. Couldn't resist' she kisses her forehead 'How's my little princess?'
'Hungry.'
'I'll get you something'
'Stay. Just a little bit' she snuggles hard 'You're warm. I love it.'
'I love you like this. You're hella cute.'
'Well, last night you said you love my dominant side' she grins.
'I do' she smiles softly 'It was hella surprising though'
'I didn't want to... I'm just... I don't know. I think I lost my mind.'
'It's good to know you have a wild side' she smirks.
'Okay, I'm hungry! Please, just...'
'Hey, it's okay' she caresses the blushing cheek 'I told you I loved it'
'Just give me something to eat'
'So you're really turning into a princess' she kisses the photographer's neck making her moan. 'I guess I love all of you. All of your sides.' she whispers into her ear then licks in it, making the brunette tremble.
'Don't... I'm...'
'Aroused' she grins.
'Hungry...'
'Well, me too. I should eat you...'
'I asked you to get something to eat'
'Come on... Just a little bit. I want to play.'
'Okay. But only a little bit.'
'You mean you want a quickie...'
'Well, I didn't think about it until you started talking about it.'
'You should be aroused then'
'I always am when you're around'
'Good to know you didn't lose interest in me' she whispers smiling, kissing the brunette softly.
'Never. Come on. Get to work before I starve to death.'
'Someone's impatient'
'Someone has to play the princess'
'I thought it's okay for you.'
'Well, it is. I mean, it's not that bad. It would be more interesting if you wouldn't do whatever I want every single day.'
'You know it's not true, Max. I don't do everything you want'
'Well...'
'Oh, come on!' she reaches between the brunette's legs 'You know I don't. I decide sometimes!'
'Wanna go rough on me?' she moans.
'If you don't mind'
'I don't' she leans for a kiss.
'Good' she kisses her hard while her right hand makes rough movements between her legs.

The photographer holds into Chloe's neck.

'I love it' the bluenette whispers 'Moan in my ear.'
'Chlo...'
'Please'

Max quietly lets go some of the moans. The punk is about to lose her mind. She looks into her girlfriend's eyes deeply.

'You're on the edge' the brunette whispers.
'How do you know that?'
'I know that look. You're about to lose your mind. You want to eat me out.'
'Can I?'
'Please.'

The bluenette makes her way down fast. She kisses into Max's clam deeply. The photographer grabs her shoulders. She may cum any moment. The punk syncs her tongue with her hand. She feels as Max's tightens. She fastens her movements and hears as the photographer reaches climax, as she sits up and letting a loud moan go, the punk embraces her and gives her one last wild kiss. She lies on her back and kisses the photographer's forehead. She listens to her breathing hard for a while.

'So it wasn't that bad, hm?' she smiles softly.
'Shut up! You know that it's always great.'
'Happy to hear that'
'Chloe...'
'I know. You're starving. Get some clothes.'
'Why?'
'We're heading to the diner. It'll be our last Two Whales meal for a while.'
'And...' she looks at her impishly.
'Hm?'
'May I wear your clothes?'
'Why do you wanna wear my clothes?'
'Because you'll desire me even more' she grins.
'You're hella right' she winks.
'Just remind me I actually have a surprise for you.' she grins as she takes on Chloes pants.
'A surprise?' she sighs.
'A surprise'
'You know I'm not fond of any kind of surprise...'
'It will be fine, I promise. Hey, if you won't like it, you may... You may make an extraordinary wish. Is that okay, Chlo?'
'Fine' she sighs as she takes her sneakers on.
'What's wrong then? Why don't you look at me?'
'Because you're wearing my clothes and I don't want to pin you on my bed right now, knowing that you're starving...' she mumbles.
'We'll be fast, I promise' she kisses Chloe on the cheek.
'Promise?'
'Promised. I love you. Let's just go then. The sooner we go, the sooner we get back.' she grabs the punk's hand.
'You're right. Let's go.' she smiles softly, grabbing her car keys.