Chapter 18

It has been around a week since Tsutsui left to get the guild registered as a legal guild, and so far, the construction of the new guild hall was almost done.

The building stood tall, now being one of the tallest building in the Village of Storms. It was made of gray stone that built up the walls, and sandy beechwood made up the roof, along with linking the corners of the building From the ground to the roof. It was mostly in the shape of a box, with two columns reaching up, the left one higher then the right. There was large sign above the door of the Guild hall, with it's name proudly displayed in golden letters.

Striking Cloud

Inside, the wizards who entered were greeted with a warm and cozy main room. The walls were the same color of stone as it was on the outside, and Beechwood was smoothly laid out on the floor. It had a large fireplace placed into wall over to the left side of the large room, with a couple couches around it so people could sit around and talk when they weren't on any jobs. Next to the fireplace, there was a bulletin board, empty for now, but once they become more known, they'll hopefully get a few job-requests.

The middle of the room had tables, with chairs seated around them so people could eat and chat, near the back of the room, there was a bar, with shelves made of stone also, that were empty now, but once they got more materials, they would be able to fill it with a sorts of drinks. On the left side of the bar, there was a door, which would lead to the master's office, and to the right side of it, there was a stair case leading up to a second floor.

The second floor wasn't as full as the first one, since they didn't know what they were going to use it for. Most people suggested it to be a game room, where tired wizards that just returned to the guild can go up there and relax if they didn't want to just sit around and talk. The only problem was that they would need the funds, and they didn't want to ask the mayor for them, since he's already been so kind in helping them building the guild hall in the first place. Though, through a door lead to another room on the second floor, kind of like a small hospital room, where sick, or injured wizards could be healed and rest.

They planned on having a separate building where people could live, but that would have to come later, when they had more members, for now, there were rooms in the columns on both sides of the guild halls, enough for each wizard to have a room for themself.

"We're pretty much done." Kayla said, sitting on one of the couches in front of the fireplace. "Now all we need to do is get known so we can take on jobs."

"Yeah. But how?" April asked. "We have to figure something-" she was inturrputed by a shout.

"Hey, the Master's back!" Someone exclaimed, causing the resting guild to get up and walk out of the building, to see Tsutsui walk up to them. He was walking proudly, and had a big smile on his face. That could only mean one thing.

"We're a guild now?" Taki asked hopefully.

Tsutsui nodded. He held up a paper as the proof of Striking Cloud becoming a legal guild. And he had a stamp in his other hand, one that Kayla reconized from FairyTail.

"Is that our guild Mark?" Taira asked. Also looking at the stamp.

Tsutsui looked over at her and nodded. Lifting it up to show them. "I had to design it myself, though I hope it looks fine." He slipped off his shoe, and showed them the guild Mark. It was an earthy brown, resting on the top of his foot, everyone gathered around and looked at it.

"That's amazing!" Taki exclaimed. "But how did you remove your previous guild Mark?"

"Funny story. The council sort of recognized me from being from Death's Storm. Yeah, remember that time Master tried to get us to blow up the council? Yeah, they sort of recognized me from that." Everyone looked at him in slight panic, but stayed quiet to let him continue. "I explained the situation. How FairyTail helped us drive out the Old Master, and the others with evil intentions, and how I explained that all that was left were the Wizards who wanted to be in a legal guild, but all were too scared to leave, due to the old master. Thankfully, after trying to convince them for a while, they let me start with making the guild. They showed me the spell to remove a guild mark. I can perform it when you all get your new ones."

The guild looked at him, their eyes sparkling, and smiles on their faces. Tsutsui told them to decide where they want it, and then come to him. Though everyone seemed to know where they wanted theirs.

Kayla walked up to him with Finny, Voodoo, Melody, and April behind her.

"We know exactly where to get ours." Kayla said. She pointed to her side where her FairyTail mark was, still in it's soft golden color.

Tsutsui nodded, and waved his hand over it, Kayla felt a tingling where it was, then watched as. It faded away. She felt somewhat sad watching it go. Then she felt the stamp, and watched as the new guild mark placed itself where her FairyTail mark had been just a second ago.

The mark was the same golden color as her old mark was. It was a cloud, with a lightning strike reaching down, two small bolts reaching out from the bottom of the main bolt.

April got her's where he old mark was, the same green color on her neck, Voodoo got her shoulder in the same shade of purple, Finny got his on his chest, in the same green, and Melody got hers in the same place on her hand in an amber color.

The five looked at their new guild marks, their eyes sparkling.

"We're officially a new guild!" They all cheered.

Taki walked up, showing him the back of her calf, where her Old Guild Mark was, Tsutsui did the same things as he did with the others, and waved his hand over it, it vanished and he stamped the new guild mark on. It appeared in a light blue color, the same as her hair. Kayla learned over the past few days that she was a Crystal-Make wizard, thus the earthy smell she seemed to have.

By now, there was a line of wizards, and Kaya watched as people walked up to get their new guild marks. After Taki, a ginger haired wizard and a black haired wizard walked up. Kayla met them while the guild hall was being built. The ginger haired wizard was Himi Seki. A Lava-make wizard. The other wizard was her twin sister, Hora Seki, a Shadow-make wizard.

They both got their new guild marks on the opposite arm of the other. Himi got her's in Orange, while Hora got her's in black.

Next was Taira, she got hers in hot pink on her thigh. She shouted happily when she got hers, and went over to watch the others get their guild marks.

Urata was next, she pointed to her belly button, the previous guild mark vanished and the new one was stamped on, the same red color as her eyes. Kayla learned in the past weeks that she had a magic similar to Mira-Janes, Spirit Soul Take-Over, where instead of demon souls, she used spirit souls. She was pretty strong from what Kayla had heard from the others on the guild, they seemed to be slightly scared of her too.

Next was a male with light blue hair covering his eyes. Taki's younger brother. Kayla learned his name was Suga, and he had the ability Refelection, able to reflect any spell back at the wizard who castes it. He got his guild mark on his hand in a silver color.

The last person to get their guild mark was Uda, who had the ability to open a portal anywhere, or on anything he wanted. He got his guild Mark on the right side of his neck in purple.

Once everyone got their guild Mark, they all cheered, and headed inside the guild hall.

"We're finally a guild!" Tsutsu exclaimed, while the newly named Striking Cloud cheered.

__________
So, this is the last chapter everyone!! I really hope you like it!

There will be a second book to this, and it will include the Grand Magic Games, though I made all my own competitions, and battles, so it shouldn't be too much like the show. Though some other guild teams are the same.

Hope to see you all there!