Chapter 73: Death of Goka

Start from the beginning

Cella started to build up energy in the spot where she was. After all that, she started to inflat.

Logan: is it me or is she getting fat.

(Y/N): no, she's inflating like a Ballon. A weird green Ballon.

Cella was now fully inflated.

Logan: should we uh.....do something?

(Y/N): what's the worst she could do just by inflating?

Cella: now! I have enough energy in me to blow you and the miserable planet into pieces.

(Y/N): oh son of a bitch! That's just pulling off a frieza.

Frieza: I don't always try to blow up planets as a last resort.

Gohan was about to move to attack but Cella spoke again.

Cella: careful now, one false move and I'll blow!

Gohan feel to his knees and knew he fucked up.

Cella: Yes! This is it, your all finished!

Logan: god fucking damn it.

During this, goka pressed her lips against your's which only caught you off guard a little.

Goka: take care of Gohan for me.

(Y/N): wait, what do you mean by that?

That's when Goka stood before everyone and then turned to them.

Goka: it's been a real in ride my friends. I'm going to miss you all.

(Y/N): oh shit! She's not going to do what I think she's doing is she?!

Goka put her fingers on her head.

Krillin: Goka, no!

Goka: goodbye my friends.

She used instant transmission.

Krillin: GOKA!!!!!!!!

Cella: Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

That's when goka appeared between Cella and Gohan.

Cella: huh?!

Gohan: m...mom?

Goka: you did well son. I'm proud of you.

Goka put her hand in Cella and the two dissappeared. They then reappeared in King Kai's planet.

King Kai: Goka, what the hell?!

Goka: sorry it was the last place I could think...

Cella exploded and destroyed, goka, king kai and his planet. Back on earth, everyone was silent from what just happened.

Gohan: no.........no!

Vegeta: god damn it, kakarot!

Kami: (unbelievable).

Nail: (wow, I can't believe she did that).

Piccolo: damn it all!

Trunks: she's gone.

That's when something appeared before everyone. There was too much dust in the air to see who it was though.

Gohan: m....mom?

That's when a beam came out of the dust and blasted future Trunks in the chest.

(Y/N): !!!!

Vegeta: !!!!

He hit the ground with a bleeding hole in his chest. The dust cleared up to show Cella, alive and back in her perfect form but more powerful that before.

Logan: what the fuck?! How are you still alive.

Cella: I'm so glad you asked.

She pointed to her head.

Cella: it's all in here. It's part of my design. Each Cell has a life of it's own. In the explosion, a piece of me survived. And with that, I was able to reform again. I must give Dr. Gero credit for his brilliant design. My complete power had been restored even though I had lost Androids 17 and 18. My cells had tasted the power and stored it away, reawakening it after the explosion while my new body grew. I am completely once more!

You and vegeta were dead silent as you both saw the body of your child bleeding out and dying. And in that moment you both were filled with rage. Vegeta turned super saiyan as you turned to your Rayquaza form and made V-create appear on your head but much bigger this time.

Vegeta: YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

You and vegeta charged at Cella.

A/N: final round.