Mission for My Princess Part 2

Start from the beginning

Arriving at the diner they sit in their usual booth. Joyce walks to their table surprised.

'What are you doing here?' she asks.
'Oh, it's good to see you, mom, really...'
'Sorry. I'm just surprised.'
'Well' Chloe smiles softly 'You know how it goes. When a lady is hungry you have to take her to grab a bite.'
'I knew Max will be a good influence you. She hit some politeness in you.'
The punk's ready to snap back, but at the moment she opens her mouth, the photographer turns to Joyce.
'May I get some coffee? Please.'
'Sure, honey.'

While Joyce walks back to the counter, they exchange the look they always do when Max tries to keep Chloe out of trouble.

'There you go.' the mother smiles as she pours some coffee to Max and Chloe 'Two plates of the usual, I presume.'
'Yeah, that will do' Max smiles back.
'I'll be here in a second'
'It's good to be here. For the last time. I mean, we won't be here for a while.'
'Sure.'
'What, Chloe, are you sulking?'
She shrugs without a word.
'Hey, just... come over here Chlo, if you won't, I will!'
'And should I be scared now?'
'Alright...' the photographer sits next to her girlfriend 'What's wrong?'
'Nothing'
'Hey' she grabs the punk's arm 'I asked you something!'

'Nothing, I'm fine!'

'Stop lying, at this instant, Chloe Price or I'm going home...'
'To where? Seattle?'
'What's wrong with you?' she swallows her tears back.
'Why don't you just...' she sighs 'You never let me... These are my fights and I need them. You never let me tell her what I think. I can never snap back.'
'Is that it?!' she hits Chloe's arm.
'Hey, that hurt!'
'Well, you deserved it! I thought that... it was something bigger. I'm the peacekeeper here. Plus, you're an insensitive asshole! My home is where you are!' she let's some tears on their way.
'Fuck... I know, I suck again. I'm sorry' she hugs the photographer and kisses in her neck 'I love you' she whispers.
'You fucked it up' she sighs with pleasure.
'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I really am sorry.' she brushes off her face.
'I'm gonna punish you for this.'
'Will you?' she leans closer.
'Well, I have to. You have to learn to behave when we're not alone.' she smiles.
'Whatever you want me to' she gently kisses the brunette.
'And good appetite for the love birds.' Joyce places the plates in front of them 'And don't forget about your ritual!' she smiles.

The girls' have a ritual ever since they officially started going out and decided on grabbing something to eat at Two Whales.

'What would we drink to today?' Max scratches her neck.
'I'm gonna drink for my luck.'
'Luck?' she frowns.
'I'm the luckiest person in the universe and sometimes I forget about it. My girlfriend is the most talented, most beautiful, most understanding woman I've ever met. Even if there's anyone greater, I don't even wanna know about them. You will always be my Super Max.'
'You're extremely mushy'
'Rather, extremely lucky.' she smiles 'What will you drink for?'
'I'm drinking for that Portland will be okay for us.
'Okay? You're drinking for an okay? Will you be okay with an okay?'
'As far as you're with me'
'Forever and always' she whispers.
They both take a sip of their coffees then start laughing how cheesy they can be. After breakfast – half a portion bacon omelet, half a portion pancakes – they settle things with Joyce.

The punk looks at her girlfriend after parking the car.

'You'd better run...'
'Why?'
'I remind you, you're wearing my clothes... I'll be fair. You have ten seconds.'
'Chloe...'
'Nine...
'Fuck!'

The brunette jumps out of the car while she checks her pockets for the keys. She just slams the entrance door when Chloe gets out of the car. She opens the door, seeing Max halfway through the stairs. She jumps one... two... three and there she is, pinning Max on her door.

'Got 'cha!' she smiles.
'So, will you kiss me?'
'If you want me to.'
'I want you' she tucks into the punk's hair.
The bluenette kisses her wild while her hand is reaching for the doorknob. Moments later they land on the bed, Chloe's on top.
'So...' she whispers in Max's ear.
'Hm?'
'You have two choices now.'
'What do you mean?'
'What do you want first? To punish me or showing me your big surprise?'
'Hmm... I'm gonna punish you' she grins.
'Punish me' she kisses the brunette's neck.
'Now, get off me! We'll play a little.'
'Cool. I love it this far!' she smirks.
'I'm gonna sit on your lap' she stands up.
'Oh fuck, it's just getting better' she bites her bottom lip.
'But' the brunette sits down 'you can't touch me'
'Wait, what?'
'You can't touch me'
'But you can touch me?'
'Yes.'
'How's that fair?'
'It doesn't have to be fair, you were and asshole and I'm gonna punish you. So...'
'Wait, there's more?'
'There's more. Touch me once, I will tie your hands. Touch me twice, you're blindfolded. Touch me three times, I'll tie your ankles. Touch me four times, I'll cover your mouth.'
'What if I touch you five times?'
'There's no fifth time. Touch me four times, you lose.'
'Not fair at all.'
'It's a punishment, Chloe.'
'Fine.'
'Remember, no touching!'
'But can I kiss you?'
'You can kiss me.'

The punk leans for a kiss, sitting on her hands. Seconds later her right hand breaks free. She forces herself to keep it in the air. In the next moment she caresses Max's cheek. She breathes heavily.

'I can't do this, Max. Two points, fine?' she sighs.
'No, Chloe.'
'I can't do this. I'm...'
'You're... what?'
'I can't... I just ruined my favorite pair of paints. Please... tie me up, do whatever you want, but please, no more teasing...'
'You ruined your pants? Let me check it...' she's reaching between the punk's legs 'Wow... I mean... okay. We're just gonna take it off.'
Max easily gets rid of Chloe's sneakers and pants. The bluenette's lying on her back, breathing heavily. The photographer gets on top of her, kissing her wild.

'You okay, Chloe?'
'Yeah. Can I touch you now?'
'What do you want?'
'Undress you.'
'Yes. You can touch me.'
After getting rid of all their clothes, Max stays on top.
'You were right this morning.'
'What do you mean?'
'It's so good. Feeling your body like this. I love it.'
'Right' she kisses the bluenette tenderly this time.
'You know what else do I feel?'
'The arousal between your legs?' she grins.
'And something else...'
'What?'
'Your fluids on me. So... Tie my hands. Bring on that blindfold and then I'm gonna eat you out'
'Sounds like a plan.'
'You're my princess, remember?'
'What about my surprise?'
'Sure, you can show me your surprise.'
'But now...'

She gets up, looking for the ropes and the blindfold. After she finishes, she looks at Chloe.

'Never thought we would actually use these before moving out... How's it? Not too tight? How do you feel?'
'You're so sweet.' she laughs 'No need to worry. I'll tell if anything's wrong, okay? It's just... weird.'
'How?'
'I can hear your voice, but I can't see you. I will not know what you're up to.'
'It'll be okay. I promise. I won't go far.'
'It's okay. Now, would you kiss me?'
'Do you want me to go tender on you?'
'It's supposed to be a punishment.'
'I guess it's kind of a punishment you can't see me'
'Actually, you're hella right. Don't forget about that my hands are tied and I can't touch you.'
'Point taken.'

Max leans for a kiss, reaching between Chloe's legs again, making the punk moan.

'Fuck...' she whispers.
'Anything wrong?'
'The intensity. It may get too much for me.'
'Should I eat you out instead?'
'Please. Just... would you just do it?'
'Chloe... you're shaking.'
'I know. Please...'

The photographer kisses the bluenette on the lips, then on her pulsing center. Chloe's body raises a little, her arms try to break free. Her hands are usually takes their places on Max's head and shoulder. Completely blinded, hands tied, the bluenette can do nothing else but enjoy her punishment. She jumps a little when she feels a finger inside her.

'Chloe?'
'Hm?'
'You're alright?'
'I'm just...' she sits up 'Very close. It's a little bit much for me'
'I feel that. Too intense, hm?'
'Mhm.'

The bluenette starts to tremble from her toes. In this moment Max unties her hands. Chloe's arms immediately wrap around the brunette's neck, letting go of a scream, letting her girlfriend know she's just reached climax. She's still shaking. The photographer takes off the blindfold too, looking deeply into the blue eyes.

'Chloe, are you okay?'
'Huh?'
'Are you okay?' she cups her face.
'Yeah... I feel hella great' she drops on her back, pulling Max with herself.
'Are you sure?'
'You gotta try this sometime soon.'
'How was it?'
'Incredible. The intensity was... wow...'
'I will try it soon. Just look how sweaty you got...'
'Wow, really' she sighs 'I can't hold on. I need to get a cig. What about your surprise, Max?'
'Are you sure you're okay?'
'I'm okay, honey. So?'
'Light a cigarette. I'm gonna show you something.'
'Did you finally buy a uniform, Max?' she grins, exhaling the smoke.
'Not exactly. I didn't want to use it until we get to Portland though, but I guess it's better this way.'
'What do you mean?'
'I hope you'll be okay with this.'
'Wait, Max... is that really a...'
'Well, yeah, I hope you don't mind...'