Ladies and Gentlemen....Introducing.....EDWIN-MIKEY-QUEERMO-ROBERTSON!! :D

~Ameil's POV~

*poke poke* "Yo! Ameil!! Wake up!!" Urrh!! *hisses and climbs farther into the sea of Ameil* Fuck Offffff!! " -_- Ameil.....get your ass up before I have Frank take a dump on your head!" Urhh!!! No!! He can go poop in the toilets of Mordoor!! Just lemme sleep!!! *rolls Ameil out of her bed* PLOP!! Well my plopping was apperantly loud enough to wake up Jenny and Chloe who are now laughing hysterically at the awkward lump of bed sheets sprawled out on the floor. "BAHAHAHA LOOK IT'S MASHED OATMEIL!! ;D" *pokes Ameil in the but* "BUTT BUTT BUTT!!" "HAHA Hold that thought! I''LL GET THE SPOONS!! >:D" O_O jhg FUCKS!! ALL OF YOU!! YOUR FUCKS! FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKSSSSS!! D: *crawls under bed* "HAH! Gone into hybernation I see!? >:D" *Chloe starts talking in a British accent* "Yes, look at the rare Oatmeil plant as it hides it's mushy face from the world!" D: MY FACE IS NOT THAT MUSHY!!! *chucks a pillow at Chloe* "NO BILLIE!!" *hiss* "How dare you touch Billie's sexy bussums of fluff!! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!! D:<" ^_^ "Hehe..well anyways.....GUYS!! GET DRESSED!! YOUR COMMING TO WORK WITH US TODAY!! :D" PFFT!! WORK!? WHAT IS THIS W-O-R-K!? I REFUSE!! WOLOLO!! COMPLEETE REFUSAL!! *starts to fall asleep under bed* "OH NO YAH DON'T!" *drags Ameil out* Frank and I don't exactly think it's.....SAFE to leave you three ALONE in an enclosed space full of electronical devices, windows, and other people......your comming to work with us!" -_- Oh come on! You left us here alone before and besides! We can't really do anything THAT bad.... "You guys fucking killed me! and look! *points to Jenny and Chloe who are trying to fit the toaster in the oven* if we leave you three here all day you'll blow up the planet!" -_- True....but still....what are we susposed to do all day while you guys are mfjgau WORKING!? "....Did I mention we worked at the comic book shop? ;D"  *Jenny and Chloe immediatly stop and rush forward* "Comic Books? Did you say COMIC BOOKS? COMIC BOOKS!! CCCCCCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIIICCCCCCC  BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKSSSSSS!!!" " O_O" Hhah okay I guess were going to work with you then! :D "BATHROOMS MINE!!" "Nope sorry......Frank already took it!"  "....Oh did he now? ;D" *runs over to bathroom and busts through door like a leval 9000 pedophile* "FRANKIE!! :D" "HMM? O_O ...oh...CHLOE!!! :D" "Move your sexy ass over! I gatta PEE!" "Can I watch? ;D" "Just as long as you have your eyes closed! >:D" "Okay! :D" *shuts bathroom door* "YAY TOAST PARTY!! :D FRANKIE PASS THE BUTTER!! :D" "ALL WE HAVE IS JAM MY DEAR!" "THAT'LL DO!" O_O I don't wanna KNOW what there doing in there..... "BAHAH I WANT SOME TOAST!! :D" *runs towards door* NO JENNY!! *holds back* ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO A TOAST PARTY!! YOU HAVE TO ASK THE PERMISSION OF THE GNOMES FIRST!! D:< DUH! "PSH!! FUCK THE GNOMES!! I WANT MY TOAST! >:D" -_- Sigh! *hands Jenny a waffle* "YAY!! :D" *jumps onto IS's bed* "WITH THIS WAFFLE....I CAN TAKE OVER GOTHEM CITY LIKE A MAFIA BOSS!! >:D" "Okay just be home before 10! :D" " I MAKE NO PROMISES! >:D" "Hahah whatever........"

30 Minutes Later...........

~IS's POV~

Well after we FIANLLY left our lovely appartment of exotic cucumbers and shit we started walking down to 'All That And More' Did I say walking? YES WALKING MWHAHAH! Of corse everyone's lazy ass rejected to WALKING but we won't have a car until Doc Brown shifts his ass in gear and comes to 2012. (see what I did there ;D) then we can use our professional hobo skills and 'rent' ourselves a nice vehicle. x3 ( <---- DUCK FACE!! THAT LADIES IS A DUCK FACE!! DON'T DO IT!!) Well anyways..Our friends decided to 'get over the pain of having to walk' by singing the pokemon theme song at the top of their lungs.....Wonderful! -_- "YEAH GATTA CATCH 'EM ALL! GATTA CATCH 'EM ALL! GATTA CATCH ALL THE COMIC BOOKS OH YEAH! UH! XD" "I WANNA READ THE VERY BEST COMIC BOOK! LIKE NO ONE EVER READ! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST! TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" LOL YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH A CREEPS! XD "PFFT! BITCH PLEASE! We all know you spen your Saturday's throwing plastic bags out the window screaming 'NEIGHBOR! I WANT YOU!" >:D" Hey that was private! D: "TROLOLOLOLO!" "WELL THEN! SHALL WE CONTINUE MY DEARS?" "FUCK YEAH WE SHALL! XD""I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND! SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE! EACH COMIC BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THAT'S INSIDE!" "BAHA! COMIC BOOK! IT'S YOU AND ME! I KNOW YOUR MY DESTINY! XD""COMIC BOOK YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND!" O_O Frank..lets get away from these three before the mental hospital comes along......Frank? "COMIC BOOK! A HEART SO TRUE! A COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH! YOU TEACH ME AND I TEACH YOU! COMIC BOOK! XD" .....God Dammit Frank! -_- "BAHA oh come on IS! Don't pretend like it's not normal! ;D" -_- pfft! ...FINE! What the heck! COMIC BOOK! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL GATTA CATCH EM ALL! YEAH! XD" Heh But what just HAD to happen right at the moment when I decided to embrace the weirdness with my friends and sing pokemon? My boss showed up. ^_^ Fucken perfect! "Uh.........IS....Frank? What the HELL is going on here?" Uh oh shit! Hhehe....well.....WERE SINGING POKEMON! :D" " O_O Uh Huh.....well uh.....just don't- .....just try-....*sigh* Just get to work! ^_^" Yes Sir! :D *grabs Frank's hand and runs to work* ".....AWE!! IS IS HOLDING FRANKIE'S HAND!! XD <3" o_o W-What? *looks down at his hand* Oh for fuck sake! D:< " ;D Hey there IS! *Frank get's all creepy and romantic on IS's hand* NYEHH! D: "B-But! D: IS BABY! DON'T RUN! IT'S OKAY, I LOVE YOU TOO! ;D" FUCK YOU! D:< "MWAHAHAH! >:D" "I'll hold your hand Frankie! ;D" "Oh! okay! ;D" *Frank and Chloe make creeper noises and run down an ally together* (heheh you knwo what thir doing ;D ......comparing their shoe size of corse! :3 PFFT!) ".....Hey Oatmeil..I bet you there is still room in that ally ;D" "GET AWAY FROM ME!! D:<" "MWHAHAH! FINE THEN! I'LL JUST BRING IS IN THE ALLY! xD HMPH!" " O_O Well okay.....just don't forget protection ;D" "PFFT! PROTECTION IS FOR THE WEAK! >:D" "BAHAH OKAY! BUT JUST PROMISE NOT TO NAME YOUR BABY SNOOKIE!" "DEAL! XD"