I'm On The Highway To Hell (Pt.2)

GODDAMN I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A YEAR JYDSHFVJDF HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN PUT UP WITH ME I'M SO SORRY JYFHDBDN--But pfft. Ya'll best vote the shit out of this chapter for making me write it. ;D

winkity wok here comes.....A GIANT WORM. EHEUHEUEHE--okay here we go. 

~Amiel's POV~

"HOLY SHIT BALLS MAN PANCAKE SHIT NIPPLES CHEWBACCA BITCH ASS--" "FRANK!!" I screeched as a threw a nearby textbook at his face. "YOU KEEP RUNNING ALL OVER IS'S FACE! JHTUXJDKSIDSUH CALM YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN!" 

Well that was certainly a mood killer......................................................Everybody was now standing, sitting near, or sitting on *cough JENNY cough* IS, watching helplessly as his body DIDN'T BREATH. HYDRSDA. HADES YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I'LL SLAP YOU IN THE EYE WITH MIKEY'S CHONIES! JTHZHJKDS--Wait, hold on a sec.........

"He-hey guys! Dude! You know how I'm a huge nerd!?" 

"GUUURRRLL! NERD DON'T EVEN COVER IT! YO FACE DROOLS BOOKS! ...YAH SHIT!" 

"._. Mhmmn. Whatever. Well in Percy Jackson, Percy and his gang got into Hell by trespassing behind the Hollywood sign and shit.............LETS TRY IT! :D" *gets a remote logged at her head* 

"AWE WHAT THE FUCK!? D:<" 

"THAT'S STUPID!! YOU....YOU STUPID!!  D:<" *Jenny screeches and starts flailing her limbs around in triangular motions* 

"NO IT A'INT!!" *Chloe throws a sack of flour at Jenny* "If Hades can be real, then this Hollywood sign shit can be real too!" *le huff* 

"BAH-BU-BUT SANTA TOLD ME IT WASN'T YOU NINNY!! *Jenny bites Chloe's ankle and then rolls away cackling*

 And thus, a great battle of FUCKING STUPID was born.......................

~2 Hours, 50 Eye-Rolls, and 3 Frankie Naps Later~

*Ameil gets hit in the neck by a package pot of ramen noodles* "MEH!??" "YOU'RE BOTH AN INCOLENT SACK OF..........TWAT! TWAT AND BEANS! PUT YOU BOTH TOGETHER IN A BAG AND YOU'VE GOT POTATO TWAT SALAD!! D:<" *screeches in frustration* 

"OH!? IS THAT SO OATMEIL!? HAHA WELL HOLD THE RELISH BITCH!" *bites a package of ramen and throws it over her fort of bean bags as if i were a grenade* 

"RELISH WAS NEVER APART OF THE EQUATION YOU TITTY TWISTING PIECE OF--" 

"SNEAK ATTACK MUDDA FUCKERS!! D:<" *Chloe comes running into the room wielding Billie Joe like a sack of poisonous cotton candy* "ATTACK FOR YOU!" *throws old pair of socks at Ameil* "ATTACK FOR YOU!" *kicks the wall* "AND ALL THE ATTACK FOR YOU!" *ninja flips over to Jenny and smacks her repetitively with Billie Joe* 

 "NO!!!" *HISS* THOU SHALL PAY FOR MESSING UP THE BIRD NEST OF THE GREAT CORNHOLIEO!" *sticks her hair in her mouth and rolls away growling*

"BLARG!! WHAT THE FUCK CHLOE!? ARE THESE FRANK'S SWEATY TUBE SOCKS!? D':" *throws them jfdstd feet in the air and crawls away squealing* 

"Yupp! *sigh* Aren't they adorable! :3"

"BUT I--HOW THE FUCKITY FUCK BUTT TRUCK ARE THEY ARORABLE!!?? D:< THEY ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN!! SKREEEEE!!!!" 

*le gasp* "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? THEY ARE--"

"HEY GUYS I MADE A FLAMETHROWER OUT OF TOOTHPICKS THAT AREN'T REALLY TOOTHPICKS BECAUSE THEY ARE MATCHES AND A BLOW DRYER!! :'D"