New Friends Or New Loonatics?

~IS's POV~

YO! FRANKIE! :D GET YOUR ASS OFF THE TOILET! WE GATTA CLOSE UP! "B-but my toilet! IT NEEDS ME!!" Psh! -_- I'm sure it needs a break from seeing your ass all day long! ;D "Obama is NOT tired of seeing my ass! It's his favorite sight of the day! xD" ...Obama? "Yeah I named my toilet Obama."  Why? 0_o "Because He's Full of Crap! :3" HAHA! OH YOU HAVE SOME FINE NAMING SKILLS! :D "YEAH! OBAMA TIME!" *pulls down pants* GET YOUR DAMN PANTS ON! xD We have to lock up now. "Awe okay.....I'LL MISS YOU OBAMA!!" "DON'T WORRY BABY, I'LL SIT ON YOU FIRST THING TOMORROW!" Haha lets go lover boy! "Are you accusing me of having gay relationships with my toilet?"  *le gasp* ...Yes. Now come on! :D

~CLOSES STORE~

Hey Frank!? :D "What?" What did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend? "Hmm?" WIPE HIS BUTT! xD "...OH HAHAHA MY GOD MAN HAAH! :'D" .."Hey IS!? ;D" Yes Frankie? :D "After every question I ask you, you say ketchup and rubber buns okay!" Sure. "Alright, what did you buy at the store?" Ketchup and Rubber Buns. "What did you have for dinner?" Ketchup and Rubber Buns. "What do you do when an old lady crosses the street?" Ketchup and Rubber Bun--HEY! >:D "HHAHAHA OH YOU DIRTY BOY YOU! ;D" Psh! At least I don't have an affair with my toilet seat! "Would you like to? ;D" Uh....."OBAMAS MINE!! YOU GET YOUR DIRTY MIND OFF HIM!" Only if you get your dirty ASS of him >:] " :o YOU .....CHILD MOLESTER! D:" Haha :D Well anyways-- "MOTHER FUCK!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TODAY!?" What the hell was that? o_o "Not sure...it came from across the street though..LETS GO INVESTIGATE! :D"

~Jenny's POV~

So Chloe, Oatmeil, and I were just happily frolicing towards the local comic book shop when BAM! ~Rapist Time!~ This random guy poped out of nowhere and put a gun to my head. "Hey Gimmie All Your Money Bitch!".....WELL HI! :D "MONEY!" Hmph! Hmph! Sorry to burst your rapist bubble, but were fucking drunk! ...I mean poor xD "Don't lie to me!! NOW HAND OVER THE MONEY!" "MOTHER FUCK!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TODAY!?" Haha this hapened already Oatmeil? ;D "Yeah don't you guys remembe---nevermind -_-" ....HAHAAHAH AWE! OATMEIL GOT ROBBED! :D " 'HAHA' Now your getting robbed bitch! xD" It's not robbed if you don't have any shoes on! "wait what!?" *looks down at feet* ....*realizes I still have shoes on* LOL U MAD BRO!? ;D "HEY!! WOULD YOU TWO SHUTUP AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY ALREADY!?" ....*turns around* Hey bro....you have something on your face... "Oh uh, really?" Yeah here let me get that for you *BAM!* ahahha fucker! xD "AWH! YOU BITCH!" *holds bloody nose* HaHA! AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN! WOAH OH WOAH OH WOAH! XD After I was done with my little chorus, I looked across the street to see two men laughing their asses off at our little preformance. HELLO! :D "Oh uh, Hi! :D" I'm Jenny, what would your buttcheeks be called? *smirk* "My name is IS and this is Frank." The man known as IS (badass name btw ^_^) pointed next to him to reveal a shorter guy covered in tattoos who was eating a twinkie....HOLD UP!? Twinkies you say!? ;D *runs across street and jumps Frank* YEAH WOO! TWINKIE TIME! XD "Hey my twinkie!! D:<" We then speant the next 10 miniutes running around the street with a twinkie while are beloved friends just stood there waiting for us to be hit by a bus full of Jews. Well after a while longer, the great twinkie chase ended like this: "SAY UNCLE! >:D" AUNT!! WOLOLO Now get off me, your heavy like a fat woman craving pudding! " :o TSK TSK! I'm only 120 pounds!" In what, BABIES? >:D "Wait what..." *rolls away* HAHA VICTORY! XD *eats twinkie* " NOOOO!! FLUFFY!! Eh, whatever I founf that Twinkie on the street anyways...." YEAH STREET TWINKIE! :D "Haha you two are disgusting!" "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! >:D" *sticks out tongue* YEAH! :D "Haha, so whats your guys names?" I be Jenny, That's Chloe, and that's OATMEIL! :D "Oatmeil? o_O" "My names Ameil but psycho over there calls me Oateil." IM GOING TO POUR OATMEIL DOWN YOUR PANTS! >:D "Oh god....not again!?" *chok*" HAH-AGAIN!?"  "Yeah...lets just say.....never leave Jenny alone in a room with axis to underware, a microwave and oatmeil...*shudders* it wont lok good in the morning" " ..good to know... o_o" "Well anyways, where do you guys live?" STALKER MC STALKER FACE!! >:D "PSH! not like that you disturbing little girl! xD I mean, I wanna know if we live close by or anything like that.." :) Heh. Well we actually don't have a home.... "Wait don't have a home!? So you guys are living on the street?" Psh! no we have been hiding out in Starbuck's and shit lately. "Huh, well not anymore; now your going to live with IS and I....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! :D" LOL YOU TWO LIVE TOGETHER!? ;D *wink wink* "Heck Yeah! We share beds and everything!" "FRANK SHUTUP! XD" Hhaa okay fine by me....how about you guys? "PSH! FUCK YES!"  "Hha okay it's settled then."  After Frank got up and walked back to where IS was, Chloe, Oatmeil, and I all gawped at Franks ass. Sounds pretty perverted I know but MAN! His buttcheeks could rule the world! "DAMN LOOK AT THAT ASS! :D" Haha Chloe shutup! :D *hits arm* Well that LOVELY comment had caused Frank to turn around and grab his ass dramitically. "You ladies like? ;D" "Psh! I don't know what your talking about! ;D" Yeah! It wasn't us it was...HIm! :D *points behind me at a random man* All four of us looked behind me at the same time to see, WELL I'LL BE ATTACKED WITH A RABID TURKEY! :D Look! It's that pedophile fromearlier who tried to rob us! :D "UGH! IT'S YOU AGAIN!" HOW'S YOUR FACE? :D "EHH!!" *holds nose and runs away* Hahaha dimtwat xD *scoff* "Heh, well come on guys, lets go home! :D"