39- Meeting the jauregui's

Start from the beginning

"So I'm guessing that was your mom" y/n said ask turned and nodded as he smiled and chuckled.

"What?" I questioned as he shook his head and chuckled more.

"You got in trouble" he said like a little kid as he pointed at me and laughed harder as I rolled my eyes. (That's literally something I'd say to my friends.😂)

"Yea whatever dork, get dressed already" I said as he stopped laughing and nodded as he walked away and into the closet as I went to go do my make-up.

*one hour later*

We where finally done and all dressed. Y/n was downstairs watching tv, I think. I looked myself in the mirror once more and flipped my hair one last time as I cut of the light and got my phone along with my purse as I walked down the stairs to see y/n indeed watching tv, well more like cartoons, spongebob to clarify.

I chuckled to myself as I walked behind the couch and wrapped my arms around his neck as my hands rested on his chests as he looked up at me and smiled.

"Ready?" He questioned as he turned the tv off as I nodded with a smile. he nodded and got up as he walked to my side.

"You got everything?" I asked as he patted his pockets like a dork and nodded with a grin as I chuckled and shook my head as I walked towards the door as he quickly opened it for me as I chuckled once again.

I'm dating a dork.

*few hours later*

We pulled into the drive way of my parents house as y/n anxiously tapped the staring wheel as I set my hand on his thigh as he stopped tapping and glanced at me.

The nervousness was practically leaking out as I leaned over the conceal and kissed him softly as he kissed back, till air became a problem as we pulled away.

"When your ready baby" I whispered to him as he closed his eyes and sighed as he nodded and leaned his head back as 'the neighborhood' played softly in the background.

"Ok I can do this" y/n said as he leaned up and cut the engine as he got out and seconds later my door was opening up as y/n helped me get out as he took my hand in his.

We walked towards the door as I glanced at y/n to see him nibbling on his bottom lip as I leaned up and kissed his cheek as they quickly heated up which made me smile.

"Oh man, I can't do this" he breathed out as we stopped in front of the door as I shook my head.

"Yes you can baby, I'll be by your side the whole time don't worry, there not that bad" I said as I fixed his shirt and put my arms around his waist as he looked down at me.

"Ok" he said as I smiled and leaned up pecking his lips then pulled away as I knocked on the door twice.

The door flew open and there stood Chris with a grin as he pulled both of us inside.

He quickly pulled me into a tight hug as I chuckled and hugged him back as y/n stood there awkwardly as we pulled away from the hug. Chris glanced at him and smiled.

"You must be y/n" he said as y/n nodded as Chris and him did a bro hug which made me giggle.

"Chris who was at the doo-Lauren!" I heard and soon I was tackled into a hug by Taylor as chuckled again and hugged her tightly, I missed them with tour, interviews and constant other stuff I didn't see them much.