I ain't a super friendly person, so people who are not my family must learn some rules whilst talking to me but guess what? Eva didn't followed any rules and regulations and annoy me to the hell at every point of time but still she's able to make her impact on me even stronger than anyone could ever had!! I've never ever allowed anyone to get close to me but Eva still somehow managed to get close to me without even my permission​.

Opposite attracts!! My mind said.

Why don't you shut up!! I replied.

"Actually Noah, I want to tell you something", Aria said fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

"Is everything alright?", I asked moving closer to her but before I could place my hand over her shoulder, she was pulled away from me by Garey. I was  flabstaggered by his action.

"Excuse me? Take your hands off from my fiance's waist", I said moving towards him.

"She's not your fiancé yet", Garey said.

"Does it matter anyway?. She'll be mine sooner or later", I replied back.

"Noah, please calm down. I want to tell you something about this only", Aria said looking nervous.

"About what?", I asked.

"That we're in a relationship", Garey said and interwined his fingers with Aria.

"You got to be kidding me!! I hope this is a joke because I really hate this", I said looking at Aria but she in response bowed her head down agreeing with Garey. Anger bubbled up inside my veins and I closed my fist tightly.

What is with everyone lying to me? Had I been so blind to see real faces of these fake people? Why life is testing me so much? What have I actually done to deserve this?

"Oh, I see. That's why you called him here? Why did you do this to me?", I asked trying to curb my anger.

"Because she loves me", Garey said.

"Did I ask you? Just shut up. You're not even worth standing in front of me. Just know your standards​ mister", I said shoving my hands inside my jeans pocket.

He chukled in response and Aria just stood there with her head down, stealing glances from me. At least she's guilty for what she did unlike Eva, who's so proud for lying to me.

Oh, great. Now also, I'm thinking about that stranger. Don't think about her Noah, I consoled myself.

"Really? My standard? I guess you don't know who am I?", He said.

"Yeah I don't know who are you? Tell me who the hell are you? What's your status? A clerk or at most may be a manager?", I asked with a smirk. He can never win over me. I'm The Noah Calvin!!

"I'm the only and lawfully accepted owner of Calvin's empire", he said with a smirk bigger than mine and my eyes go all wide.